11 - Glimpse of her past

DEV SINGH RATHORE:

When I Woke up in the morning, I felt a warmness in my chest, and I looked down only to admire my belove wife. She was snuggling into my chest like baby who seeks for a warmness, I can't help but smile.

I tucked her erranded hair behind her ears. She snuggled more into my chest; I closed my eyes as I don't want to make her embarrass. She stays stunned for some moment and withdraw herself for me.

During a breakfast Rohan were making a conversation normally with Rudra, I was stunned because he never made conversation with us after that incident. I'm happy that he is at least making a conversation with her but still I wanted my brother to be normal with me, make a conversation with me.

The food she made was too good, I never thought she would made north Indian food too good. Everyone was praising her for food but her eyes never leave mine as she expected command on her food from me, but I never lifted my eyes to met hers.

When she was standing in front of mirror, I went behind her and I wanted to hug her but don't want to make her uncomfortable. So, I just put chain in neck and placed kiss on her forehand and I left for an office.

IN THE EVENING

I came back from the office.

Her friends Dharshini with Sameer and Judi win with Leo were present in a mansion as I had invited them for dinner and also not to forgot Dharshan is here for dinner.

My eyes roamed around for my Rudra but she nowhere to be found. Suddenly, she came from a kitchen with maa.

Servant was served a chai and snack for guest.

I greeted everyone and went to room and got refreshed and gave back downstairs.

Again Rudra was nowhere to found, I went kitchen and walked towards her who was lost in her thoughts.

"Come Rudra everyone is wait for you." I said.

"ummmm.... My brother Ahil is coming to meet me, may I ask him to come home?" she asked nervously.

"OfCourse, you don't have ask permission Rudra. And let's go." I said and took hand and walked towards the hall were my family and friends are present.

"We said sorry for more than hundred times Rudra still you behave like a child." Said Dharshini in a annoyed tone. Rudra was standing beside without single word, looking at floor.

Dharshan was not even a single second left his eye off of Rudra.

"Let's get normal as we had before Aathvika." said Judi win in a calm voice but not get any responds for Rudra.

"It's enough Aathvika, why are keep behaving like this and yes, I accept that we made mistake, but you keep on ignoring us like with did a sin." Dharshini raised her voice on my Rudra which made me glare at Sameer. He tries to calm Dharshini but,

"And Aathvika how can you expect us to share every detail to you when you never shared a single detail of yours to us." she shouted, "have you ever consider us as your friends," I was about shout but cut off by Rudra.

"Enough." Rudra shouted with a red eye.

everyone was stunned including my family and Dharshan.

"Enough, not a single word ever again." she stay silent for moment and continued.

"What you all wanted to know, haan?

How my father get killed by his own brother, haan?

Or how my own brother blamed me for trying to kill my cousin sister and leave me all alone when I needed him the most, haan?"

Dharshan was about say something before that she shows her hand to stop him.

"Or how I worked as cleaner in hotel for my studies, haan?

Or how my own cousin brother tries to abuse me, haan?"

Everyone was stunned by her statement even me.

"Is that enough? or you wanted detail about how my father killed by that bastard or how" She started trembling and her body started shaking. "Or or ho...how that bastard's son tries to abuse me." She said and fell on the floor on thug, her body got shivering I hold her tightly, everyone was panicked.

"Aathuuuuuuu," Sudden voice catch our attention. the person was in his twenties came towards Rudra and take her into hug while caressing her back.

"Aathu, It's okay. I'm here, Your Ahil is here. take deep breath." he said.

"Aru....Arun is here, he tries to.." Rudra's words were trembling.

"No, no, no one is here, I'm here and I won't let Arun near you." said Ahil.

"Dev, Dev don't leave me.." Said Rudra and I take her into hug. Suddenly she passed out.

"Take her to room, she will be alright after some rest." said Ahil and I nodded while taking Rudra in my arms.

I came downstairs.

"She is having a panic attack." Said Ahil.

"What? why? I don't know that? since when she is having a panic attack?" Asked Dharshan.

"And that's none of your business Mr. Dharshan." Said Ahil in firm tone.

"She is my sister and her business is my business." Said Dharshan.

"What? Sister?" Ahil mocking asked Dharshan and said "it's before you left for your so-called cousin sister shiny and what rights you have to saying that she your sister."

Author's Note:

Hii guys, how was the story and please be patient on my mistake.

LOVE YOU ALL