13 - waiting for him

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

"I want to tell you something." I said.

"Sure!" Dev said.

"I got an interview letter from" Before I could complete Dev cut off me.

"But you have to complete your post-graduation, jaan." He said and continued. "I have already got admission from designing college."

"Dev, it's my dream ad I'm not gonna drop out from the college. I'll do my master in correspondence." I said.

"Okay, then which company are you going for interview?" Said Dev.

"It's your company Dev." I said as I don't know what he gonna replay.

I can see that he was surprised.

"So, you gonna come office with me." He Said.

"No, still I haven't got selected." I said.

"Come on, jaan you don't have to attend the interview. Just come to office." Dev said.

"Dev, let me get the job with my skills." I said.

"As you wish my princess." Said Dev and came towards me, place a beautiful kiss on my forehead.

"And when you call me 'Dev' it's feels like a honey to my ears." Then he walked towards door and turned towards me.

"Meet you in the evening Rudra." Dev said and went for office.

I went downstairs and meet ma.

"Beta I'm going to temple and don't do any work just get some rest." Maa said.

"Maa, I also wanted to go temple. May I?" I said.

"OfCourse beta, come let's go." Said maa.

.........

It is dinner time but still I'm waiting for dev. Everyone was having their dinner.

"Beta come and have your dinner." Said papa.

"It's okay papa, I'll eat later." I said.

"Areeee come and have your dinner its getting late." Said daadu.

"You all eat your dinner. Someone is waiting for her husband." Said dadi in a teasing tone.

And my Vanara sena my youngster started teasing the hell out of me. After dinner everyone left for their respective room and Daadi is with me in garden.

"Aathu, you should Dev is not like other. He hardly express his feeling but he saw you his eye speaks that he loves you." Said Daadi and continued.

"And I must say that he get a beautiful wife." Said Daadi.

We saw Dev coming towards us.

"Dev, first have your dinner because someone is must be hungry, she is waiting for her husband." Said Daadu.

"Rudra, Still you haven't had dinner." Asked Dev.

"You guys continue your romance. I'm going." Said Daadi and smirked at me and left.

'Why are you still haven't had your dinner." Said Dev.

"I'm not hungry." I said, god it so embarrising.

"Okay I'll reheat the food and get refresh and come." I said and ran inside.

Author's note:

Hii guys, how are you all hope you are doing good, how was the story?

LOVE YOU ALL