24 - Fasting?

DEV SINGH RATHORE POV:

I have been waiting while in the room for Rudra. What happened to her. I walked to the door and knocked the door haven't get any responds.

"Rudra, are you alright? It has been while still you are in the bathroom." I said and knocked the door again. But still I haven't got any responds, what if something happened to her.

"What happened? you are scaring me." what the hell is happening why she wasn't opening the door.

"Rudra, I'm coming inside." I turned the door handle and went in inside.

Shit, shit. She was only in her inner garment and pants. I turned to other side.

"Sorry, sorry Rudra. I thou.. thought," I couldn't form a sentence.

"It's okay Dev." I stood there without moving a inch. " Can you unclip my..." I don't understand what she trying to say.

"Rudra, I'll wait outside." I said as the situation getting heated.

"No, no please" What are you trying to say Rudra come to point, I'm getting restless.

"Dev, help me to unclip my bra." Said Rudra.

"hmm?" I don't know how to react.

"Dev my hand hurts, so I can't open it will you please?"  how can I leave my beautiful wife in this situation. So, I turn to her side but she turned other side by placing her hand over her chest.

when my finger brushed her back, she visibly shivered under my touch, fuck I like my effect on her. I unclipped her bra and its only hanging by her hand support.

I snicked my hand over her bare waist from behind, I can feel goosebump over her skin. Her skin looks like a milk, I snuggled into her neck, her rose fragrant hit me different every time I'm around her. I inhaled deeply over her neck.

"Just order me whatever you want princess. You are my wife jaan and you have every rights for that." I said and brushed my lips over her earlobe and placed a wet kiss over her neck.

What hell I'm doing, I'm losing my control.

"I'll wait outside, jaan." I said and walked outside.

_____________________________________________

We went down to have our dinner.

"Aathu? what happened bacche." Pappa and daadu came to Rudra and examined her wound.

"Paapa and daadu, I'm fine. Its just coffee spiled over my hand." Rudra said.

"You should be careful Aathu." Paapa said strictly and she nodded in responds like obedient kid.

"Come I'll feed you." I took a plate in my hand and place morsel over her mouth.

"Romance haan? but you guys should know that we are single." Said Abhiraj in a teasing tone.

"You monkey shut up, look how cute they both are looking together." Aanaya cut him off. Rudra is look like tomato because she turned all red.

"you both monkeys shut up, Rudra hands are hurt so I'm feeding her." I said.

Daadi cleared her throat.

"Tomorrow is karva chauth. So, Shyama prepare a pooja and Aathvika its new for you I know and you ganna do fasting for Dev right?" Daadi asked.

I know Rudra have not accepted me has her husband, how can I expect her to do fasting? but still I do fasting for my jaan.

"Yes, Daadi." Rudra said but she was lost in her thoughts. Maybe she is upset with the rituals.

"Then, morning came at 4: 30." Daadi and continue. "Shyama will tell all the procedure." Daadi smiled at Rudra.

"You know bhabhi-sa papa and chachu also do fasting for their biwi." Aanaya said look at papa and chachu.

"Shut your mouth up, we also wanted to do fasting for our biwi's better health." Chachu whined like a kid. Everyone burst into laughter.

"Rohan, at least for tomorrow pooja be here." Daadu requested as we all know he never attend any family function and pooja's.

"Sorry daadu, I have some important work so can't." He refused politely.

"But, its Aathu for pooja Rohan." Paapa tried but he shook his head and about leave.

"Rohan, nalaiku oru naal enakaga please." (tomorrow please be here for me) Rudra requested and he turned Rudra.

"Okay bhabhi-sa." What the hell, did he accepted to stay for pooja. I was lost in my thought. Rudra choked her food.

"Bhabhi-sa drink some water." Rohan patted her head and made her drink a water then he left for his room.

"Abhi pinch me, is this really our Rohan bhai?" Aanaya dramatically said.

  "OfCourse yes, you donkey." Abhiraj pinched Aanaya.

"Ahhh." they started their tom and jerry fight again.

_________________________________________

We were in our room. Rudra was trying to tie her hair in a bun, I walked to her.

"Let me tie your hair." I took a hairband from her hand and made a bun. Actually, I love hair a lot. I picked her in bridal way with the sudden approach gasp escaped from her.

"Dev, I can walk. My hand is injured not my legs." I whined like toddler.

"Dev, why are always carrying me like a I'm weight nothing. put me down." She almost yelled at me.

"Looks like my biwi is angry with me." I put her in her side of bed and walked to my side. I lied on the bed.

"Rudra." I called and she looked at with her doe eyes then I pulled her into a cuddle.

"Dev." I cut her off. "What? Now I'm habitual of cuddling my jaan." I defended myself.

"you, you." I placed my finger over her lips.

"Shhh... Rudra, I wanted to tell you something." I took a pause and continued. " Rudra, I know you have not accept me as your husband. So, don't have to do fasting. I'll talk to Daadi. Okay?" I Finished.

"But Dev." I cut her in a middle. :"Shh.. Now sleep my jaan, End of discussion." I almost order then she looked at me with innocent eyes and snuggled more into my chest. A chuckle escaped from my mouth.

"Dev, Don't laugh. " She warned and snicked her hand around my waist.

I caressed her hair gently then sleep engulfed both of Us.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, want heated and arguments and romance in the story? then don't forget to comment in a comment section.

LOVE YOU ALL