10 - Pehle rasoi

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

I looked for my cloths holding my blouse over my chest but what I found was shocked me. There is only silk mid-thigh and sleeveless dress.

God.....

Again, I peeked out of the bathroom.

"Suniye..." (listen) the only word I know in Hindi. Dev looked at me.

"May I brow your t-shirt?" I said and he looked at me in a confusion.

Shit, how can I Explain.

"Ummmm.... I don't have any appropriate dress to wear." I said holding my blouse.

He stood up and towards the closet, I hope he understood. And came towards bathroom door his T-shirt.

"Sorry Rudra, it must be maa who put those dress." he said and gave me his T-shirt, I took that and went inside the bathroom.

I came outside after wearing his T-shirt, it's hung till my knee. Dev has already changed into his black T-shirt as mine and his track.

"You sleep in the bed, and I'll sleep in the sofa." said Dev.

"No, I'll sleep in the sofa, you sleep in the bed." I said.

"Nope, you'll have neck pain. If you sleep in sofa." said Dev.

"What if you have a neck pain?" I asked.

Dev smiled and said, "I won't let you suffer Rudra."

How can this man be this much sweet.

"Then you sleep on left side, and I'll sleep on right side." I said as the bed big enough for four people.

"Only, if you are comfortable." said Dev.

"I'm completely fine with it." I said.

We both walked towards bed and lied down.

soon the sleep took over.

IN THE MORNING:

I snuggled into pillow.

I lazily opened my eyes and stunned.

I was actually snuggled into Dev's chest, thank God. He is still sleeping.

I slowly get off from the bed, it's 5:15 AM. I went bathroom and did my morning business.

I came out wearing saree. I looked at Dev who was already looking at me, God... His looks sucks.

"Good morning, Rudra." He said with a beautiful smile.

"Morning." I said.

I came downstairs.

"Beta, you woke up?" said ma.

"It's your Pehle rasoi and you have to cook something sweet beta." said ma

"Bhabhi, why don't you cook 'ashoga halwa' traditional Tamilnadu sweet." said Abhiraj and walked towards the kitchen.

"But I want gajar ka halwa and aloo paratha with palak paneer." said Aanaya followed by abhi.

"I don't like palak paneer, I like kadai paneer. Said chacha.

"Aathu you ignore all of them and make a keer dear." said daadu.

"All of you stop, Aathu you just cook something sweet and about breakfast, your ma and chachi take care of it." said pappa.

"It's okay uncle, I'll make everyone favorites." I said.

"Aathu call me pappa like dev does." said papa.

"Aathu call me maa too." said maa.

"okay maa and pappa." I said with tears in my eyes and I tried hard not to cry. Soon papa take me into warm hug and I started sob in his chest. I have never felt the fatherly love but now I can feel.

" hugs for only pappa not for maa." said ma.

I hugged both of them.

After some time I completed cooking, I was nervous what if they don't like. I love cooking and when you cook for your loved one it feels like heaven.

With the help of helpers, I placed gajar ka halwa, ashoka halwa, aloo paratha, palak paneer and kadai paneer on dinning table.

everyone comes for breakfast except dev, my eyes roam for him allover dining area.

"Bhabhi, Are searching for Dev bhai, He must be left for office." said Abhi and I nodded sadly.

"It's okay beta, We all are here. Let's eat." said chachu to console me.

I was about serve. I heard the footsteps and I turned towards the staircase; Dev came down with all his glory.

"I thought you left for office." said papa.

"How can I miss my wife cooking." Dev said and I turn all red hearing him.

"Ahaan bhai romance?" said Aanaya teasingly.

"All of shut up and eat." said Dadi.

when dadu about take spoon of halwa. "Don't you dare, Mr. Rathore, you can't eat this much sweet." said Dadi and dadu pout.

"Dadu don't worry, I have made kheer without sugar. Instead of sugar I have added a sweet potato juice." I said and passed the kheer to dadu, everyone looked at dadu.

"Oh my god I have never tasted this much tasty kheer." said dadu

after tasting the kheer daadi said. "I'm impressed that you made a kheer which lord kirshna made for Radha devi."

"Thank you, Dadi I have learned this from Krishna Puran." I said.

"Bhabhi, may I some kheer?" Said Rohan.

"OfCourse, Rohan." I said and passed him bowl. then Only I realize everyone is looking at me aww...

"Come Aathu, sit beside Dev, we will serve ourself. You too had your food." Said maa and I did as said.

"Wow bhabhi, you cooked too amazing." said abhi.

then everyone complements my food but who my eyes on all the time was dev, he haven't said anything or even look at me.

"Here your first rasoi gift." Maa said and gave me jewelry box.

"Maa I can't take this." I said.

"This is from your mother so can't deny it." ma said and I looked at Dev, he nodded.

and everyone give their gifts. we came back to our room.

I was standing in front of mirror Dev came behind me, I looked at him through the mirror.

"I have never tasted the food as good as you made." said Dev and ties the gold chain with blue stone pendent on my neck.

I turned towards him, he holds my both shoulders and plant a beautiful kiss on head. I never liked others touch, even I never allowed someone to touch but I likes when Dev around me and his touch.

Author's note:

Hii guys, how are you all? the nest post will be about the Aathvika's past. so, keep on reading.

LOVE YOU ALL