20 - Dev is upset

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE: 

I got a job.

Have to join from Monday onwards.

__________________________________

ON THE DAY OF JOINING:

"come Rudra, shall we go for office?" Said Dev.

"No, no Dev. Rohan will drop me on office. you may leave." I said.

"Whaatttttt?" Said Dev.

"No chance you are my wife. I'll be the one who will drop you." Said Dev.

"Dev, I know I'm your wife but I don't want others to think that I got the job because I'm your wife." I said.

"Rudra, please let me drop at least on your first please." Dev requested.

"No Dev please." I said.

I can see his annoyed face.

"What ever you wish." He said and left the room in the anger.

I walked towards the dining area everyone was there expect my Dev. my eyes roam for him but he was not there.

"Whom you are searching for is not here." Daadi catch my attention. After marriage he never leaved before informing me, I feels hurt, I must have hurt his feelings.

"Bhabhi morning romance haan?" Said Aanaya and I gave a forced smile.

"Come, beta have breakfast." Said kakka.

"Did Dev had his breakfast?" I asked.

"No Aathu, he said that he had meeting so he left beta." Said ma.

"Oh okay ma. I'm also leaving ma." I said as I'm not in the mood have food.

I took blessing from dadu and dadi then came out of the house.

"Bhabhi, I have been waiting for you shall we leave?" Said Rohan.

"Yes, we leave." I said and he dropped me in office.

"All the best, bhabhi." Said Rohan and I nodded.

were along with me there are 5 people for joining. we were waiting at the lobby.

"Hey, I'm Ritu." Said the person next to me.

"Hii, I'm Aathvika." I said.

"Hey beauties, I'm Vishal." Said the man and sit beside. I gave a small smile; Receptionist inform as to go COO office.

"Hey everyone, I'm Sameer Khurana COO. So, now everyone gives me your short intro." Sameer bhai said and looked at me with a shock.

Everyone introduces themself and now it's my turn.

"I'm Aathvika Rathore." I said.

"Come on everyone, I'll introduce you guys to our CEO." Said Sameer bhai.

"Sir, Is this true that you are going to introduce temporary employees to CEO." Said Vishal in a fear.

"OfCourse not but I think you are interesting that's why." Said Sameer bhai and I know he is doing this because of me but I haven't said anything. As we walked towards CEO office.

"You know, our CEO is known to be cruel and ruthless, and no one as a guts looked at his eyes." Said Ritu. But I don't think that Dev is Rude, he is the kindest person I ever met.

"You are fired and get the hell out of here." We are stunned to here the roar of Dev.

"We are done Aathvika." Said Ritu in fear.