18 - His care

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

I don't know why I behave like a child in front of Dev. It's feels comfortable to lay my head on Dev shoulders.

It's feels like protected by father,

It's feels like affection from mother,

It's feels like confident given by brother, when I'm around Dev. I have feel all this in one person, my Dev.

_________________________________________

Now, we are in our room. I can't sleep because my stomach is hurting like hell.

Maybe It's time for my periods.

-------

I came out of the bathroom, God! this period cramps. It's hurt like hell.

Now, I was rolling in the bed like roller but I'm well aware of Dev because he in the deep sleep.

Why is this hurting like bitch.

"Rudra," I heard Dev and turn to his side.

"Are you Rudra?" Said Dev and I nodded in responds.

"I don't think you are okay, let me call the doctor." Dev said and took phone.

"No, no Dev. It's Just a period cramps Dev." I said and he took a pause.

"But you look pale, let me call the doctor." I cut him off by " Dev, I'll be okay after a nap."

Without any further words Dev left the room, I felt hurt not even word. I have been keep rolling on the bed and suddenly the door opens. I heard his footsteps towards me.

"Rudra, get up and drink this ginger water." Said and I sit on the bed holding my tummy. Dev sat beside and place the hot water bag on my tummy.

"now, drink this." Dev said and placed the glass in front of my mouth. I took it in my hand and gulped it in one go.

"Now, sleep Rudra. I'll be here if you want something, okay?" Said Dev and I laid down on the bed while holding hot water bag.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my waist, he pulled me into a hug. My back pressed against his chest, I small gasp escaped from my mouth because of the sudden moment.

"ahh." I gasp.

"Let me hold you Rudra, your body temperature is too low." I haven't responds but I turned facing my face towards his and snuggled into his chest. It's feels so much better now and he hold me tightly against his chest.

sleep took over me in some time.

_______________________________________________

In the morning, the sunlight brushed my face. I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked at the time and stunned, it's 9 am Dev must be gone to office and everyone their respective jobs.

I Fastly went bathroom and did my morning business and came out wearing black suit.

I don't own this image, downloaded from google.

I suddenly felt drowsy, but I ignore and went towards the stairs. I was about to fall because of my drowsiness but suddenly I felt a hold on my hips.

"Rudra, are you mad? who told you to go downstairs?" he roared in anger, and I murmured Sorry.

God! I'm in the air. No, no Dev was lifted in a bridal style.

"What are you doing?" I said in anticipation. He haven't responds just took me to room.

He made me sit on the Bed gently.

"Sorry Rudra, I lost my temper on you." Said Dev.

"It's okay Dev." I said as I can feel his concern in his words.

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in." Said Dev and a attendees came in with plate in her hand.

"Hukum sa, Rani sa send a breakfast for you guys." Said the attendees and Dev took the plate from her.

"You can leave now." Said Dev and Sit beside me, he took a morsel and feed me until.

"Dev I'm full." I said.

"Just one more bite jaan." Said Dev.

"No Dev, I'm really full please." I Said.

"Okay, then you laid down. I'll be back." He left the room and I'm lying there thinking of my life. What I have done have a gem like Dev as my husband.

Dev came back with his laptop and sit beside me placing the laptop in a bed and started working.

"Dev, your office?" I said.

"I took a day off to take care of my wife." Said Dev.

I slowly gets up from the pillow and placed my head on his lap. My comfort zone. My peace is him.

Author's Note:

Hii guys, I hope you guys are doing good and keep on supporting my story.

LOVE YOU ALL