12 - sword fight

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

When I woke, I felt drowsy.

I sat on the bed and at the time. It is 6 in the morning.

When I came out of the room, I heard the metal crashing sound and I followed the sound. It's leads to the fighting pit in center of the garden.

And there goes my Dev, Holding his sword in hand with all his glory and fighting with Abhiraj.

Abhiraj was trying to flight back. tryingggg.... Dev looks like a lion, the ruthless lion.

DEV SINGH RATHORE POV:

I was hell angry on me. that I'm not with rudra when she needed me.

But I won't let suffer from now on.

I'm in the fighting pit, sword fighting with Abhiraj. I know, I'm being ruthless but I can't control myself. Abhiraj fell on the floor.

"Are you okay? Abhi." Said rudra and walked towards Us.

"Bhabhi your husband being ruthless unlike you, who don't even the word fight." Said Abhi with a puppy.

"Abhi, who say I don't know fight?" Rudra questioned.

"So, bhabhi you know swords fighting. okay, let's have a match and I'll take revenge on your husband by fighting with you." Said Abhiraj.

"Abhi, I'll fight behalf of her." I said,

"Bhai, love haan?" said abhi.

"Okay, Abhi let's have a match but go easy on me." Said Rudra.

No, I won't allow because fighting with abhiraj is not a easy task. He has been practicing swords since, his childhood.

"Rudra, don't take him seriously you don't have to fight." I Said.

"I wanted to fight. Ummm... Dev." After Marriage I have been waiting to hear my name from her pretty mouth. When I heard, It felt like a heaven.

"As you wish my jaan." I said and she turned all red.

imagine this fight scene with Abhiraj and Aathvika

I was stunned by Rudra's sword skill, she surprised me.

"So, not only Dev even Aathu also can defeat Abhiraj." Said my family in union.

Dadu came forward and made me give my sword to Rudra.

"It's our tradition that groom should give his sword to his bride, we believe if a groom gave his sword to his bride means there were together in for seven lives." Daadu said.

we came back to our room.

"I never know that you do sword fight my jaan." I said.

"When I was young my grandfather thought me a sword fight." She said.

I was about leave for office.

"Dev, I wanted to tell you something." Said Rudra.

Author's note:

Sorry for late and shot update. I was busy with my friend engagement.

LOVE YOU ALL