15 - I'll never let you fall

DEV SINGH RATHORE POV:

She kept caressing my hair, after sometimes she fell into her dreamland.

She looks like a angle when she sleeping, I slowly carry her to bed in the bridal way. I too lied down on my side of the bed, as expect she snuggled into my chest as always.

.........

In the morning I came back from the gym but she is not in room, she must in the kitchen with maa. She mingled with my family easily which is make me fell harder for her.

I came down after getting ready for the office, we had our breakfast with family.

"Maa, I'm taking Rudra to temple has she having a interview today." I said.

"Bhai, seriously are you going to temple?" Said Aanaya.

"Bhai becomes love sick puppy by bhabhi." Said Abhiraj.

God, this kids.

"Shut up and eat your food." I said and my whole family is burst into laugh. God this is embarrassing.

"Come Rudra, let's go." I said.

"Bhabhi, I'll pick up you for temple." Rohan said and went upstairs. Everyone in the family were shocked, including me. We settle in car.

"Rudra, why Rohan said that he'll pickup you from temple?" I asked.

"Oh, that's yesterday.......

Flashback:

Rohan with grace came to backyard were Rudra was reading book.

"Rohan, hold him tightly. I'm afraid of dogs, please." Said Rudra.

"Bhabhi come he won't do anything." Said Rohan.

"No, no Rohan. please."

Rohan came forward holding grace and make Rudra to pat Grace softly.

Rudra got little relax around Grace.

"So, Bhabhi what's your plan about college." Said Rohan and they both sit in the floor of grass with grace.

"Actually, I'm gonna attend interview tomorrow." Rudra said and continued. "Your company Rohan. Rathore industries."

"Then you no need to take a interview bhabhi." Said Rohan.

"No Rohan, I wanted to do it on my own that why I'm gonna take bus to company." Said Rudra.

"No need bhabhi, I'll drop you my way to college." Said Rohan.

.............

"This is what happened Dev." I said.

I was so happy that my brother is changing and opening up, that too towards my wife. We walked towards Shiva lingam and took a blessing from the lord shiva.

I looked at my wife, she was super happy seeing lord shiva.

"Rudra, shall we go out in night for ice-cream." I said and can see sparkle in her eyes when I say ice-cream.

"Really?" Said Rudra.

"OfCourse, yes my princess." I said and we walked towards car but Rudra's slipped and about fall, I catches her before she could kiss the floor.

"Thanks Dev." Rudra said and about to straighten up before she could, I took her in a bridal style.

"I'll never let you fall." I said.

" Dev, put me down everyone in looking." Said Rudra.

"Never." I said and took a pause. "Look at your ankle, you sprained it. Let me carry to car." I said and walked towards the entrance where Rohan is waiting.

"Bhabhi, what happened?" Rohan said with a concerned voice.

"Her ankle is sprained." I said.

"Okay, I'll take her to hospital and then drop her at company." Rohan said.

"I'll come with you guys." I said and Rohan nodded.

"No Dev. I'll manage and also Rohan is with me." Said Rudra.

"But.." I was cut off by Rohan. "I'll take care of bhabhi." So, I can't appose as It was the very first Rohan has talked to me.

Author's Note:

Hii guys, how are you all? How was the story guys?

LOVE YOU ALL