16 - Arrival of unwanted

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

I have gone to hospital with Rohan, and he dropped me in the company. I was in a aww struck whiling watching my dream company, right in front of me. I went reception.

"Mam, I have been called for the interview." I said.

"Mam please wait over there, will call you shortly and your name please?" Said the staff.

"Sure, I'm Aathvika Rathore." I said as I don't want to expose my identity.

And I was sitting in the lobby for 20 minutes.

"Aathvika Rathore?" Said the staff and I walked towards the interview room.

__________________________

I came out of the company after the interview get over and I bumped into someone.

"Hey, don't you have a eyes you idiot?" Said that person and I lifted my head.

"Shiny?" I said and I was stunned.

"Ohhh, It's our little princess Aathvika. What hell are you doing?" Shiny said with disgusted look.

"I came here for interview, Shiny." I said.

"Whatever don't ever show your face again to me. you are such bad luck and I hope my day will not get worst because of you." said shiny and went inside the company.

Am I a bad luck to everyone. I was lost in my though when phone buzzed.

"Hello, who's this?" I said.

"How was the interview? Rudra." I immediately recognized who is this voice belonged to.

"I hope, I did good. Dev." I said.

"Save my number, Jaan." Said Dev.

"Sure, Dev." I Said.

"Turns left Rudra." I turned and there goes Dev leaning in his car with all his glory.

"Come Rudra, I'll drop you home." Dev said. Home it feels something when he says home.

I settle down in the car and ride was silent. We reached the mansion; I was about to step out of the car.

Dev takes my hand in his.

I don't own this image, downloaded from google

"Stay for five more minutes." Said Dev.

"Hmm." I hummed in responds. I don't why but I don't want this moment to end.

Why this man feels like a secured place for me. I feel like in safe hand.

Author's note:

Hii guys, hope you guys like this story and there gonna be some twisted and emotional episodes are yet to be come.

LOVE YOU ALL