9 - The wedding

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

The way dev peck on my toes, I felt butterflies in my tummy. I never imagine men with the zero ego, and I found him.

I don't know if I can love Dev or not, but I respect him a lot and I have to accept that some kind of feelings started blooms in me for him.

"Shiva, shiva. You are looks like goddess." said ma and took a kohl from her eyes and fill it behind my ears.

everyone looked at me in aww I felt awkward.

Sameer bhai, Yuvaan bhai, Abhiraj and Rohan took me to mandap. Their Dev was sitting with all glory, he looked into my eyes and looked down.

 Their Dev was sitting with all glory, he looked into my eyes and looked down

I don't own this image, downloaded from google.

For the first time, I

 saw the real king, my king.

DEV SINGH RATHORE POV:

when I saw her, she was looking like a Queen, my queen.

I don't own this image, downloaded from google.

She sits beside me Infront of holy fire, I was stunned by her look. I can't take off my eyes from her.

"Bhai, she is yours. Stop looking at her," said Aanaya and Abhiraj in union.

Rudra face turn into a crimson red, I glared at them and that's enough for them to shut their mouth.

She lifted her head and stunned; her eyes turned into watery. I looked at the direction and there goes her brother Dharshan standing with the same expression as her.

Yes, I invited him as we signed contract 3 months back and I also know he is My Rudra's brother.

"Call bride parents to do kanyadhan," Said priest. She reminds silent.

Sameer about to came forward but stopped by a voice.

"I'm her brother, I'll do kanyadhan." said Dharshan.