8 - Confession

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE POV:

Aanaya come to meet me and gave me my Mehandi and Haldi dress.

"Bhabhi, you're looking breath taking." said Aanaya after I wore the Mahendi dress.

I don't own this image, downloaded from google

"if Dev bhai saw you, definitely he gonna mesmerized by you," Aanaya teased me.

I turned all red by hearing his name. I don't know why?

"You idiot stop teasing my bhabhi," Abhiraj came towards us.

"You idiot, she is my bhabhi." Said Aanaya.

"You," Abhiraj was cut off cut by pappa.

"She my daughter first, you idiots," pappa said and came inside the room followed by ma.

My visual blurred by the tears. Maa collects me into the hug.

"It's okay beta, everything will be alright soon," Said pappa and patted my head lovingly.

We all came downstairs, there goes my beloved friends.

Mehandi started but I haven't utter single word to them.

"Aathvika, I know you were hurt by us and I'm sorry for hurting you, about hiding marriage is because media and all." Sameer Bhai.

"Will you forgive us, Aathu." Sameer bhai said with holding his ears and showing his puppy face, which actually melts me.

"Bhai, I'm sorry I have overreacted and also hurt you wife." I took a pause "But I still need a time process." I completed.

"I can understand Aathu," said Sameer.

Two people were doing my Mehandi and one of them asked.

"Mam, your fiancé Name?" I haven't answered.

"Dev," said Dharshini and walked towards me, they nodded and started doing their work.

"Aathu, are you hungry?" asked Dharshini but I haven't responds.

"Aathu, I'm sorry." said Dharshini.

She didn't get any response from me, so she left. All ladies were applying Mehandi, and their partners and family were feeding them food, I smiled looking around.

Sameer bhai is feeding Dharshini, Leo anna is feeding Judi, Pappa were feeding ma, Chachu were feeding Chachi and Rohan were feeding Aanaya.