22 - wicked witch

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

"She is my cousin sister, the one who made my life shattered." I Said.

FIVE YEARS BACK:

I came back from school. At the point Dharshan love both Shiny and me a lot.

I was planning to study in London and Dharshan got application for my higher studies. Everything starts from there.

Shiny has been locked herself in the room, Dharshan is not in home.

"Shiny, open the door." I said and knocked the door multiple time. Finally she did opened the door.

"What happened shiny? why are you looking pale?" I said went inside.

She hasn't responds.

"Shiny, tell me everything and I'll be there for you."  I said.

Finally, she looked and smirks. Went to door and locked the door.

"Its all because of you, bitch. I was living the hell here and you little princess is going to London." Shiny said.

"What are you saying, Shiny?" I said.

" What are you expecting me to say, I was tortured by my father, I was been struggling to pay my fees and even I was struggling for daily survival." Said Shiny and walked towards me.

"Shiny, I know everything and Dharshan anna is paying for you. Right?" I said.

"That's right but he is planning to move with you and you are the one who is the reason. If he leave means who will take care of me." Said Shiny.

"How will you think that he will stop taking care of you." I said but she started choking my neck.

"You are taking everything from me." I started struggling for oxygen.

"Shi...Shiny leave me." I pleaded.

"Shiny, Aathu." Dharshan came come back home and search for us. Shiny freed my neck.

" I won't let you tell this to him." Said Shiny and broke the glass jug in floor and took the pieces of glass.

" Shiny, what are you doing?" I said as I was really scared, But suddenly she cut her wrist with the glass. 

"Anna, annaaaa... help me pleaseee, no, no please Aathvika please don't kill me." Said shiny and placed glass piece in my hand. Before I could reacted the door bust open, there goes my beloved brother standing.

"Aathvika, pleaseeee I will never talk to dharshan anna." Said Shiny and holding her bleeding wrist.

"What are you saying Shiny? " I said.

"Stop Aathvika." Said Dharshan anna.

"Anna, here after I will never talk to you and please tell Aathvika to stop." Said Shiny.

"What happened dear? what happened to you hand." Dharshan said and hugged Shiny.

"Anna, Aathu try to kill me, she said that I had snatch you from her and your love. You are only caring about me." Said Shiny.

"Anna, I never did that." I pleaded.

"Stop lying, then why are you cut my wrist." Said Shiny.

"Anna, Anna I never did that. please believe me anna." I pleaded.

"Stop it Aathvika, then why the glass piece in your hand?" Said Dharshan.

"Anna." I was cut off by Dharshan.

"Shut up, I'll call the police. I never thought you do this such things." He paused and continued. "Don't ever call anna." He was about call police.

"Anna no anna don't do that I know she did mistake but she is our sister we can't do that." Shiny said and continued. " Let's forgive Aathvika anna." Said Shiny and smirks at me.

"Look at her Aathvika, even you try to kill her but still she cares about you." Said Dharshan.

"Anna she is lying anna, please believe me." I Said and fell on my knees and pleaded him holding foot.

"I don't ever want see your face in front of me. I regret having sister Like you." Said Dharshan.

"Anna please anna." I pleaded.

"Don't ever call me anna." Said Dharshan and jerked my hand from his foot and left.

PERSENT:

"After that day, I never met Dharshan but he transferring money to my account. I never used his money and transfer back his money. Even Ahil is not my own brother, but he trusted me. Unfortunately, my own never even willing hear my side story." I took a pause "My mother whole heartedly loved and have a faith in me."

"After that he left me and moved to Chennai, he even asked my mother to move in with him but for my sake she always with me." I said and Dev hugged me tightly.

Sameer bhai also engulfed me in hug "Choti, such a wicked witch she is. I'll be always there you as brother." Said Sameer bhai.

"Then what about your cousin brother who tries to abu." Before Judi could finish, I cut her off.

"I don't want talk about him, please." I said and the memories of Arun came back. I started to struggling to breath.

"Rudra, Rudra look at me." Dev Shaked me.

"Rudra, I won't let him near you. look into my eye, breath in and breath out." He kept cares my hair.

"I'm okay, Dev." I Said and gave a assurance smile.

Then the foot has arrived. I was struggling to hold the spoon in left hand.

Author's note:

Hi guys, author here. how are you all. I thought of make the story more romantic, what you guys think?.

LOVE YOU ALL