1 - FIRST SIGHT

Dev Singh Rathore Pov:

                I'm in Chennai for signing contract with global company for upcoming project. frankly speaking I love here TamilNadu. Actually Chennai, this city welcomes everyone with its own warmth.

               it's 10:30 PM now, here in Chennai no one know me, actually some people know through by media and all, so I'm gonna roam on Chennai city.

               After coming out of taj hotel I took my car and start ride on this beautiful place in night. Now I'm walking on platform which had lots and lots of street food stall. I don't buy any of them because I already had my dinner in hotel.

               Suddenly, my breath hitched, someone was play with the baby, I heard her chuckle it's like flute music to my ears. I really wanted to see her face, but she is facing her back to me, she had waist length curly hair which attracts me a most, I can't take my eye off from her.

               she was wearing white kurta with black leggings, simple yet beautiful.

     I don't own this image downloaded from google.       

                she turns towards to me My heart skipped a bet.

               She is not white skinned yet not brown too, she is not slim yet not fat, she is not tall yet not short.

                She started tickling the baby, along with a baby she started chuckling, I saw some boys looking at her in aww, my jaw tightens as I wanted to punch their face until blood fell from their nose.

            I shifted my glance to her she was not there, I stared searching for her, 'God what the hell, how can I miss her. wait, what am I doing? why I'm searching for her' I cursed mentally.

           And started walking 

till the end of the road, I saw cafe named "CHAI TIME" after ordering a chai (Indian milk tea) I took chai in my hand which was in use throw cup and came out of the cafe, once again my heart skipped the bet. I saw her again she was having cup of coffee in her hand.

          She was with her sister, I think so. also, there was little girl name alia. Yes, I heard her calling that little one with that name. she might be her Neice.

           God!! I wanted to know her name......

           damn what happening to me.......

           "Aathvika buy me a ice-cream you promised me naaa, Aathvikaaaaa pleaseeeee" said alia.

           " Sure, munchkin I will," said Aathvika.

         So, her name is Aathvika, Such a unique name.

        " Let's go to 'Kathi Para bridge' and have ice-cream, okay." said her sister

       " Okay Kriti" Aathvika said.

        I followed them to the place which is cover with Lotz of shops and hundreds of people, damn it 12:00 still so many people roaming around. Three of them had ice-cream, two of them having a vanilla but Aathvika having chocolate with vanilla.

        'Why am I being pervert who follows girls', 'for god's sake I have to leave the place as soon as possible'

ONE AND HALF A MONTH LATER

            It has been one and half month but still I'm thinking about her I can't even take her out my mind.

          I'm in my office which is located in Coimbatore, my phone rings I saw the caller ID and pickedup the call.

         "Hey dude when are you planning to come back," said Sameer Khurana

         " What the hell, why are you speaking so sweetly, what do you want from me now. come to the point." said dev.

         " Actually, my friend Leo is getting married, I can't attend wedding because of upcoming project. why don't you go for marriage on behalf of me, don't shout I have not competed, the marriage is in TamilNadu velankanni church." Sameer said.

         "Fuck I know you only call me for reason." said dev.

         " Chill bro, please do this Favour." said Sameer.

         " Okay send me details." said Dev.

IN DAY OF LEO'S WEDDING

            I was about to enter the church someone bumped into me.

          "What the hell, don't you have......." I was stunned when I saw her face, its Aathvika, my breath hitched.

Author's Note:

               hello guys, if I made a mistake, please be patient. And let me know in comment, and for your kind information after 10 episode the story will be more interesting so continue reading.

LOVE YOU ALL