7 - Will daadi accept her?

DEV SINGH RATHORE POV:

Everyone was stunned and Rudra eyes filled with a tears.

"I said you can't enter this house until you marry dev in a proper way," daadi said in anger voice.

"Today evening will be Mehandi, tomorrow morning will conduct Haldi and marriage will be in the evening. Until you should have to stay in Sameer house, as we already informed is wife." said daadi in frustrated voice and Rudra controlled her tears from rolling down, I was about speak I felt hand my shoulder and looked at daadu who gives me assuring smile.

"Rohan will drop you on Sameer house," said daadi.

we all know that Rohan barely speak to us, so It might be uncomfortable for Rudra.

"Dev you both should not see each other face until marriage, hope you understand," before I could speak daadi cut me off.

daadi called out Rohan and he came from inside, also 'Grace' (golden retriever) followed him.

I don't own this image, downloaded from google.

When Grace looked at Radra and runs towards her before he could reach.

"Shiva, Shiva." Rudra said and hide behind my back and that's it.

You know what? definitely daadi will love her for what she just said. OfCourse she is lord Shiva's devotee and also, she loves who devote Lord shiv.

I can see her smile by hearing Rudra. Rudra snuggled into my back and shivered; Rohan holds grace to not move towards Rudra. Not like Grace would hurt her but still her fear made him hold on to Grace.

"Abhiraj, take Grace inside." said Daadu. and he took him inside.

"Rudra, he my younger brother Rohan, he'll take you to Sameer and there is surprise for you," I said to Rudra, she nodded.

I made her sit in the car followed by Rohan.

"Rudra, if you feel uncomfortable just let me know, I'm always there for you." I said and they left.

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

When Dev said "I'm always there for you" I never felt this much save and secure, I was lost in my thoughts.

"Your name?" said Rohan.

"Aathvika... Aathvika Jayagopal." I said.

"Well, now it's Aathvika Dev Singh Rathore." said Rohan.

"ummmm... how to address you." I said as I don't know how to call him.

"Just call me by name, 'Rohan Singh Rathore' Rohan call me Rohan." he said.

He played 'Kannathil muthamittal' Tamil song and started humming.

"Ungaluku Tamil theriyuma?" (do you know Tamil) I said.

"Mmm... theriyum." (I know) he said.

The halted in front of the house. when we about walk towards the house Sameer bhai open the door and walked towards Us followed by him again another dog runs towards Us.

"Shiva, Shiva." I hid behind Rohan and Hold his Shirt.

Shit, why the hell everyone having a dog?

"Bhabhi ma (sister-in-law), he won't do anything. Relace it's okay." Rohan tries to calm down me.

But I was stunned by what I saw.

"Dharshini?" Yes, there was Dharshini behind Sameer bhai but what catch my attention is her hair partition is filled with vermillion and mangalsutra on her neck.

"Aathu relace, I married to Sameer for one and half years." said Dharshini.

I never appreciate lies and hiding truth. And I hate who lies. I wanted to run away but I can't because I had no one to go. I lost my dad, I lost my brother, I lost my mother and know I lost my best friend who I believe with my life.

I wanted to scream loud. she have lied to me for whole one and half years. is she think I'm no one to share.

she came forward to hug me before she could I stopped her by showing my hands.

Tears filled in my eyes; I don't know how to react. I might be overreacting, but I can't accept lies and that's too from whom I believed the most.

"Rohan, Take me to hotel." i said to Rohan.

"But Bhabhi ma" he was cut off by Dharshini.

"Aathu lesson to me first" said Dharshini.

I walked towards car and about to open the car door Sameer bhai stopped me.

"Aathvika this not right time to be angry." he took pause "Come inside, If you ever consider me as brother." he said.

"brother....." I remind silent for some time "I never believed in the word brother you know what my own blood brother left me when I needed him the most." tears rolled my cheeks " I'll stay here as per your wish you." I said and Sameer bhai nodded.

"Bhabhi come let me drop you at your room." I followed Rohan.

"Bhabhi ma, call me If need anything," he said and took my phone from hand save his number.

After he left Sameer bhai and Dharshini came to talk to me but I went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

I fell on my knee and tears started rolling down my cheeks without any emotion I sat there like statue, god knows how long I cried over there.

"Aathvika, it's me Judi, open the door." I know Judi shifted to Udaipur as Leo anna's main branch is here in Udaipur.

I stood up and open the door and that it. I hugged her as we both fell on our knee, and I burst into cries.

"Why is everything happening to me?" I said.

"It's okay, everything will be alright." said Judi.

"Everyone left me and now, my mother also left me, I have one to go" I cried harder.

"What are talking Aathu? you have us and Dev bhai, He'll always there for you." Said Judi.

"Do you know about Dharshini's marriage?" I asked in a blank voice and looked at everyone present in the room Leo anna, Sameer bhai, Dharshini and Judi.

"I know about it three months ago," said Judi.

I remind silent.

"I have no one and about you guys I'm just a person who is passerby. I'll always been a burden to my brother, mother and about Dev, he just married me to save me and I'm gonna be burden for him." I said.

"Aathu," Said Judi win.

"I want be Alone." I said.

They all left me.

Author's Note:

       I know this episode is little emotion and over dramatic but you'll enjoy the next episode for sure.

LOVE YOU ALL