2 - FAKE NAME ?

DEV SINGH RATHORE POV

             I was about to enter the church someone bumped into me.

              "What the hell, don't you have......." I was stunned when I saw her face, its Aathvika, my breath hitched.

              I was about to say 'Aathvika' but cut off by her.

              "I'm sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to" before she could finish the sentence I stated " It's okay, relax"

             she was wearing saree which catch my attention.

I don't own this image, downloaded from google

                 "Hey, I'm Dev" I said and forwarded my hand.

                  " Hello, I'm Rudra," Aathvika said and shook my hand.

what....? Rudra!! her name is aathvika right!

                  I wanted to talk to her, but I felt tap on my shoulder, there goes my beloved friend Sameer Khurana standing behind me.

               "Hey bro you here," said Sameer.

I turn toward her again but she is not there.

                " What the hell, you are here why you asked me to attend the wedding," I Said.

                "I wanted to meet my beloved idiot that's why I called you Dev, then let's go and meet my friend Leo and his soon to be wife Judi win" said Sameer.

we walked towards the couple.

          I don't own this image downloaded from google

              "Hey Leo, congrats both of you," said Sameer.

             "Dude, you came. That's a Pleasent surprise," said Leo the groom.

             "Hey, meet my friend Dev Singh Rathore" Sameer said.

              "Congrats both of you, I'm Dev," I said.

              " Hello Mr. Rathore, I'm so glad you're here," said Leo.

Aathvika came to stage and whisper in Judi win's ears, she looked at me in side eye, she noticed that I'm watching her and suddenly lower her eye.

               "Meet my wife Mrs. Judi win Leo and this is her friends Dharshini, Jass, jasmine and Aathvika Jayagopal," said Leo.

I turn towards Aathvika, she gives me nervous smile which declares that she lied, then Sameer shook hand with all of them.

             'Is she thought me as a pervert to not say her name' I cursed mentally and shook my hand with all of them except Aathvika.

she forwarded her hand to me which I take gladly, I felt a current shock through my spine and I gave small smile, this is not me who smile easily and suddenly came back to my sense but fuck It's too late because my smile went noticed by the idiot Sameer.

he gave me a I know everything look and smirks.

after 2 hours we are about leave the place, but I can't take off my eyes for her.

she was standing next to me.

              "I'm directly leaving for Coimbatore as I had my exam day after tomorrow, bye Judi, bye Leo anna(brother)," said Aathvika.

               " Have you booked bus tickets Aathu," said Judi.

               "Nope, I'll manage. don't worry about me," said Aathvika.

               "Hey Dev, you're going Coimbatore right. why don't you take Aathvika with you as she does not book bus tickets," said Sameer.

                "No no, Mr. Khurana, I'll manage." said Aathvika.

                "It's okay, I'll drop you on my way." I said.

without any argument she accepted as it was already late night.

we are about leave Sameer interrupted, "and Aathvika don't call me Mr. Khurana, just call me bhaiya or anna (elder brother)," said Sameer.

                "Okay bhaiya," said Aathvika.

Sameer smirks towards me because I never give lift to someone or smiles at someone.

It's gonna be 8 hours travel.

she was seating in the passenger seat as I was on driver seat and started driving, there was awkward silence between us. Silence broke when her phone buzz.

                 "Hello Gundu! (chubby), I'm on my way to Coimbatore, I'll surely come for next leave trust me maa(mother)," Aathvika said and took a pause,

                 "nenu mito tarvata matladatanu," said Aathvika.

(I'll talk to you later)

I don't understand what she said at the end, again silence remain.

                 " wanna hear some song?" I asked to broke silence

                 "Sure, Mr. Rathore." Said Aathvika'

                 "You can call me dev, Rudra." I said looking at road.

                  "Act....actually I'm sorry, I don't know you so I lied," she took a pause " I'm sorry Dev,"

I wanted to hear my name again and again from her, my phone buzz.

As I saw the caller ID and pick the call.

                    "Hello pappa," I said.

                    "Hello dev beta, I want you here on 'karva chauth' next month and I don't wanna hear any drama be here on time," said pappa.

                     "auch" we heard her sneeze.

                     "Beta, are you with a girl? I never know my son had a girlfriend," said pappa.

shit, pappa heard her voice.........

Author's Note:

             As I'm new to story writing so be patient with my mistake, I'll try to not make mistake and the story get interesting after 10 episodes so keep on reading guys.

LOVE YOU ALL