21 - shiny?

DEV SINGH RATHORE:

"shhh... I will never, calm down jaan." I said and tighten the hug.

Her tears made my heart shutter into a pieces, all I wanted is my Rudra to be happy.

"Dev, you don't leave me, right? please Dev." Rudra sobbed in chest. What the hell I have done, I made her cry.

I don't own this image, downloaded from google

"Sorry, Sorry jaan. I will never." I said and she lifted her head and looked into my eye.

"King should not ask sorry." She said with a smile. That's all I wanted.

"But this king always be your slave rani sa." I said.

She put her fist on my mouth. "Don't Dev."

_______________________________

AATHVIKA DEV SINGH RATHORE:

Dev told me about the work and showed me my office.

Currently I'm in my cabin.

"May I come in? Choti(small kid)." Said Sameer bhai and I smiled.

"Bhai," I said as he sit in front of me.

"Actually, I'm sorry choti." Said Sameer bhai.

"It's okay, I'm the one who should apologies." I said and continue "I'm really, really sorry bhai."

"Aathu wedding happened in unexpected situation because of my grandfather death wish and we are not in the situation to announce our wedding........................................... Hope you understand." Sameer bhai explained the whole story.

"Bhai, I wanted to meet Dharshini." I said.

"I'm sure, she gonna be happy." Said Sameer bhai.

______________________________

I went to Dev office to get his signature.

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in." After hearing Dev voice, I went in. There he was discussing project with shiny. Yes, you read it right shiny. Rathore industries signed contract with Global industries which once belongs to my father. But now my name sake brother is owning and not to forget his beloved sister taking lead position in his company.

"Sir, Accounts department need you signature for proceeding the project." I said.

"Sure, Ms. Jayagopal. Pass me the file." Said Dev and I passed the file towards him without looking Shiny who is already glared at me, got his signature and about leave.

"Ms. Jayagopal bring me chai from cafe." Dev said I nodded and walked towards the door.

"And you may Ms. Shiny." I heard Dev voice and went to cafe.

I bought chai and bumped into someone. Chai split in her shirt drop and allover my wrist.

"Don't you have eye, you idiot." Said Shiny and I lifted my head. There goes Shiny and Mr. Dharshan.

"I'm sorry Ms. Shiny." I said and about to leave.

"Such an idiot you are, who gave you a job? You must get fired." Said Shiny.

"Laddo, let her go." Said Dharshan and looked at my hand.

"Aathu your wrist are burned. Let me take you the Hospital." Said Dharshan.

"It's okay, Mr. Nayudu. I'll take myself." I Said in a calm tone.

"Aathu, you don't call me ANNA." Said Dharshan emotionally.

"Choti, what happened bache." Said Sameer bhai walked towards me.

"This bitch is bumped into me, that's what happened." Said Shiny.

"You better mind your tongue Ms. Shiny." Said Sameer bhai in a anger.

"Bhai, we leave come." I said.

"Okay choti. I'll take you to hospital." Sameer bhai but got interrupted by Dharshan.

"I'll take her to hospital." Said Dharshan.

"Sir, it's my personal and I can take care of myself and there is no need for your concern." I Said and turned to walk. Sameer bhai followed me.

"I think you intentionally made an injury to meet your bestie." Sameer bhai said teasingly.

"Bhai...." I whined.

"Okay, okay let me inform Dev." Said bhai and called Dev.

______________________________________

We were near Sameer bhai car, waiting for Dev.

"Are you okay, Rudra? What happened?" Dev runs towards me.

"Dev, I'm alright." I Said.

"Sameer, are you mad or something. Why are you waiting, you must take her to the hospital." Said Dev.

"Dev, Dev look at me I'm completely fine." I Said.

We went to hospital were Dharshini works.

She looked at me confusingly then looked at my hand. "What happened?" She asked and did the first aid. After that she looked at me.

"Dharshini I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." I said and she take into a bear hug.

"Aathu, I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt." Said Dharshini.

"It's okay and forgive me naaa." I Said and we parted with a smile.

Sameer bhai cleared his throat.

"Now, If you both are fine right? Shall we go for lunch as its already passed lunch time." Said Sameer bhai and Dev nodded.

"Then I'll call Judi then." Said Dharshini.

We three Sameer bhai, Dev and me nodded.

We were waiting for Judi in Restuarant.

"You know Choti, Dev is obsessed with you when he first meet at ch." Dev Placed his hand on Sameer bhai mouth to stop him.

"He was just joking." Dev said and glared at Sameer bhai. We both chuckled looking at Sameer bhai.

Suddenly, someone take me into a back hug, its nonother than Judi.

"Aathu, what happened your hand." Said Judi. Before I could answer.

"It's happened because of that bitch Shiny, who is her to you Choti?" Said Sameer bhai.

"She is my cousin sister." I said and gulped lump in my throat. Then Dev Squeeze my hand genteelly to calm me, I looked at Dev and nodded.

"She is my cousin sister, the one who made my life shattered." I Said.

Author's Note: 

Hey guys, Let's meet in next part which is gonna be Aathvika's flash back and hope you guys like it. Bye, bye.

LOVE YOU ALL