Prologue: The King Of Hell

3rd POV:

In Hell.

When there was a hell and it is like where the bad people were been living there by themselves...good or bad...but this place is belong to someone else is in the hell...the devil for himself...Satan.

But this one is different than any demons for what they were been facing for and turns out that there is someone down there and he was going to burn all everything up.

Hell.

Hell is a realm that exists in the deepest and darkest layers of the universe, in the farthest and distant place possible from the light of God. Hell was created by Ayin, ruled by Satan and Lucifer.

Hell is one of the three main realms of the overseen by God; Heaven, Hell and the Human Realm that exists as the neutrality between the realms of good and evil.

In religion and folklore, hell is a location or state in the afterlife in which souls are subjected to punitive suffering, most often through torture, as punishment after death. Religions with a linear divine history often depict hells as eternal destinations, the biggest examples of which are Christianity and Islam, whereas religions with reincarnation usually depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations, as is the case in the Dharmic religions. Religions typically locate hell in another dimension or under Earth's surface. Other afterlife destinations include heaven, paradise, purgatory, limbo, and the underworld.

Other religions, which do not conceive of the afterlife as a place of punishment or reward, merely describe an abode of the dead, the grave, a neutral place that is located under the surface of Earth (for example, see Kur, Hades, and Sheol). Such places are sometimes equated with the English word hell, though a more correct translation would be "underworld" or "world of the dead". The ancient Mesopotamian, Greek, Roman, and Finnic religions include entrances to the underworld from the land of the living.

In Hell is where people are condemned and punished for their crimes and evils during life. Even if a person manages to escape the punishment of men during their lifetime, they will not be able to escape Yaldabaoth's punishment in Hell, regardless of the speech used like "give me another chance" or "I promise I won't do that if you revive me". The time for repentance is during life, not after death, and unlike Heaven and Earth, Hell is the fairest place in the universe, since there is no mercy for those who do evil, no matter the position, amount of money, supplications or prayers, none of this saves a person from Hell, because there is no hope there. Hell is such a horrible place that even the Devil himself doesn't like to be there.

Mephisto was seems to be missing by himself and he is out there in somewhere else because he is a coward that he can't handle fight at the most powerful demonic world darkest hero and yep...the one who want to take his revenge toward to Mephisto. Who made his life become suffering and yeah...his parent was been accident by the car when he make a deal with the devil who tries to resurrect his parent alive...turns out it was a trick.