Chapter 27: Kirei Kotomine's Death

3rd POV:

Outside Of Church.

There was a battle going on right now and here comes there was the two servants are battling each others right now...and these two motherfuckers right there and they are Archer and Lancer as well. When the two of them keep fighting....so Archer was betray Rin because he want to get rid of Shirou and you all know why it is...Emiya is Shirou.

Cu: "Well, that was easy-" He tries to said and he heard there was a dark engine demonic bike is running here right away and make Cu was sigh out again and he turn his head to look over there and he saw (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and make him was drove his bike in here. Then (Y/N) was arrive right on the time and make him was stop his bike right there and (Y/N) turn his head to look around the chaos for what Archer and Lancer just made.

When (Y/N) stop his bike right here and make him turn his head to look around and he saw all the damage everything for what the two of them are fighting but turns out that Cu just win against at the servant

When (Y/N) stop his bike right here and make him turn his head to look around and he saw all the damage everything for what the two of them are fighting but turns out that Cu just win against at the servant. Then (Y/N) was stepped out of his bike and he begin to walking toward to the church by himself and when he was look over there and he knew Rin is in there and he had to save her that he is going to kill Kirei by himself.

Cu: "HEY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was look back at Cu and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I'm here to kill Kirei Kotomine." He said to Cu.

Cu: "Whoa, you're here to kill him too? Huh? Nice, but are you going to kill the girl?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and he turn his head slowly to look at Cu and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "No, I only kill the sinners and evils by myself." He said to Cu and make him was walking toward to the doors and he just knock the doors down with a kick hit it and make the doors were knocked down on the ground. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he is going to find Kotomine by himself and make him was walking downstairs by himself and here comes traps tries to kill (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Tch! Foolish weapons." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was use the guns and blast those stupid traps or what Kotomine just made.

Then (Y/N) was walking downstairs all the way down by himself and then (Y/N) just need to get down there by himself.

Time Skip Later.

When Kirei trapped Rin in there and he tries to lure Cu in here but turns out there is nothing else came here and Kirei was got his bayonets out and he is going to prepare kill Rin by himself and out of nowhere gunshots hit through at the bayonets.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*