Chapter 14: The Matou Family

3rd POV:

In Matou's Residence.

Medusa who was running fast as she could with her superhuman speed and make her running fast as she could and she never stop until she went to the residence of Matou. Then she was finally jumped up and land down on the ground and make her was turn her head to look up at the mansion of Matou was living here and there was an evil presence living here.

Medusa: "*Sigh* Finally made it there." She said to herself.

" She said to herself

Matou's Residence.

The residence is located on the southern end of Miyama Town in which western style houses are popular.

Containing the Matou Magical Workshop, the mansion contains a basement used as a training ground for the magi of the Matou family and breeding ground for Zouken Matou's Crest Worms.

When Medusa who was walking inside the Matou's residence by herself and she was came here right on the time and then she was went in here and make her was about to take relax but an arrogant voice sound like a prick just called her out.

???: "RIDER!!!!!! Where the hell are you been?!?" He asked her and make her turn to look at the arrogant prick who was seems to be rapist and he had a blue short hair and dressing up regular normal outfit by himself and make him was felt like son of bitch by himself. Then this bastard was definitely jealous about everything for what he really care about and when the motherfucker who was looking at Medusa stood there.

His name is Shinji...Shinji Matou.

Shinji Matou/Little Shit & Rapist

Medusa: "Sorry, I've been busy to dealing with the killing for what you say...master." She said to him and she knew this prick wasn't her master...her real master is Sakura.

Shinji: "Then you need to be here right on the time!!! Did you kill that bastard Shirou?!?" He asked her.

Medusa: "No, I failed...there were three of opponents gaining on me." She said to Shinji and make the son of bitch was pissing off and anger for himself and when he was felt pisses off about Shirou is alive.