Chapter 11: Blackout The Vampire Part 1

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When there was a girl who running away from here fast as she could and she was been after by something else is tries to kill her and make her running over there fast as she could and she never even stop. Then the girl was running to the other direction right away by herself and she doesn't want to die by whatever it is coming for her and make her run to the other direction by herself.

After she was run to the other way and make her was breathing and keep breathing out little bit and she felt tired for running fast as she could and make her turn to look behind and she seen there is nothing else behind her.

???: "*Please, don't find me...please don't let it find me.*" She thought herself and make her was stood right there in the alleyway and she is waiting for what happened next and then there was nothing but she just didn't heard any sounds comes from. When she was let out her sigh in relief for what she is been safe right now and she thought herself.

???: "*I'm safe right now...I need to go-*" She thought herself and interrupted by something was blood drip down on her shoulder.

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

When the blood was already drip down on the shoulder of the girl and she was look up and make her face in pure fear and terror for what she saw there was a monster stare at her down and she seen the creature is gonna kill her.

???: "*SCREAMING*" She was screaming out in fear as the monster grab her from the ground and she was been pulled into the darkness and she let out her last screaming up and then the bloods were spilling all over down on the ground and turns out that she is finally death.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his Ghost Rider form and make him was stood right there and he was facing at those demons in the building by himself and then (Y/N) just found some demons were loyalty to Mephistopheles...the bastard got his own army. But whoever they are and they will be death by (Y/N)'s bare hands and then he was being surrounded by the demons around here and (Y/N) was holding the demon in the neck and punch the demon in the face so hard and smash his tooths and face out.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Damn demons." He said to himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Looks like you all surrounded me

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Looks like you all surrounded me.~ Now, I'm going to send you all straight to the hell where you belong to." He said to those demons who were growling out by themselves and then there was Mordred behind (Y/N) and she is got her sword out and prepare to fight the demons...because she is (Y/N)'s partner and she will help him to fight some demons too.