Chapter 24: Zouken Matou's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance serve is done.~" He said to them and make him turn his head to look at Medusa and Sakura.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You two stay here....I'm going in there and burn that place down...tonight Zouken Matou will be death." He said to the two of them and make him was walking up there by himself and he is going to kill Zouken Matou and burn that place down.

" He said to the two of them and make him was walking up there by himself and he is going to kill Zouken Matou and burn that place down

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Mordred, and Oda...with me...Morgan...stay here." He said to her and make them were nod their heads and then (Y/N) with Mordred and Oda were going out by themselves that they tries to going out to the mansion of Matou. Then (Y/N) was kick the door down on the ground and make (Y/N) got his handguns out and he was got Ivory and Ebony aiming anywhere else around in the mansion.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Mordred and Oda...you two will go the other ways. I'm going to take it here from now on." He said to the two of them and make them nod their heads and (Y/N) was walking to the other side and (Y/N) was aiming his handguns and he just become badass fighting machine for himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Come on out, old prick....I know you're here." He said to him and make the Rider was check around and he need to know that he can hunt him down and burning his soul alive.

When (Y/N) was about to take few more steps but until he sense something else is here and he sense there was someone else behind at him and he got stab behind by the knife and (Y/N) who elbow at the motherfucker's face and knocked him away from (Y/N). When the Rider was aim his handgun behind at the motherfucker who was tries to kill him and he saw one of the bastard had a skull mask...an Assassin.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Assassin." He said to himself and he blast his handgun at the bastard's head 

When he blast Assassin in the head and make Assassin was fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) look at Assassin's body was turn into dark melting and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and when he was sense there will be more of Assassins are here rig...

When he blast Assassin in the head and make Assassin was fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) look at Assassin's body was turn into dark melting and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and when he was sense there will be more of Assassins are here right away. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he notice there are some assassins are waiting for him to moving on by himself.