Chapter 1: Fuyuki City

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

There was a beautiful sunrise coming right up and make the sun is going up as hell and and when the sun was rising up and there was a beautiful city by itself and looks like the city was perfect and beautiful as hell.

Fuyuki City.

Fuyuki City (冬木市, Fuyuki-shi?) is a city in Japan located in the Ōita PrefectureWP. It is the setting for Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA.

Its name, "Winter Tree", supposedly comes from the fact that its winters are long. It is separated into two sections by the river Mion that can be considered two towns, Shinto and Miyama City, which are the new and old sections of city respectively. While not based directly on a real city, many of the locations are based on those located in Kobe.

That is a beautiful city for long time ago and there was a rumor about the building was exploded by some kind of terrorists or maybe accident huge explode...but there was a first holy grail war before and turns out that nobody else just win. When there was in the middle of the road way by itself and then a fire poral appeared here right on the time and make the figure who was drove out of the fire portal by himself.

There was a person who sat on the bike by himself and make him was sat there and he just turn his head to look around the area of this reality world and make him notice none everything around and it seems like there is nothing else here...nobody else around here. When the person who was dressing up as a biker...black leather biker outfit by himself and he just wore a black helmet covering his face.

black leather biker outfit by himself and he just wore a black helmet covering his face

???: "Hmmm...so I've arrive here....Fuyuki city." He said to himself and make him was take his helmet off and show the face of someone else and he had a black hair also badass face with form for himself and then the person who was definitely rule over in the hell by himself. The most terrifying and horrifying demonic anti-hero...his name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he is Ghost Rider...The Spirit Of Vengeance.