Chapter 23: Shinji Matou's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "..." He didn't say anything.

Sakura: "..." She was too.

There comes the two of them are in the bike by themselves and (Y/N) who was driving his bike out to somewhere else in this world by himself and (Y/N) just sat there and chilling little bit and drive his bike goes faster and more faster. When (Y/N) was drove the bike straight to somewhere else in this world by himself and he is take Sakura to the Matou's residence and few moment later that the two of them don't know what to say.

But (Y/N) knew Sakura who was blush little bit and she definitely seen (Y/N) is in Ghost Rider form who is fighting Madcap by himself and Medusa didn't kill him...because she saw him was the only one who save her life back there.

In Flashback.

When (Y/N) use the penance stare begin to burning Madcap's soul and (Y/N) was saw the whole things and everything in the memories from Madcap that he just witness the truth and make (Y/N) was finally done with Madcap. He saw how many victims of Madcap that he just murdered and kills...this pisses (Y/N) off about what Madcap's done and finally (Y/N) let go of Madcap and he was fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) look at Madcap who was laying there for awhile.

this pisses (Y/N) off about what Madcap's done and finally (Y/N) let go of Madcap and he was fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) look at Madcap who was laying there for awhile

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Rest in peace, asshole." He said to Madcap and that bastard was finally death already...his body was burning up into pieces like nothing...but piece of papers like that and (Y/N) who was turn his head to look around and he saw the destruction of the supermarket was been blow little bit. Then (Y/N) sigh out and he wish he could take a battle fight in somewhere and (Y/N) transform back to his own human form and make him just sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, the demon is death...shit I should take it somewhere around here...not battling in this place." He said to himself.

Sakura: "You..." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Sakura who was got out of the hide from herself.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute...purple haired...you're the one who was bump into me...What are you doing here?" He asked her.

Sakura: "I-I-I-I-" She tries to said and until Mordred, Morgan, and Oda appeared here right on the time and they both saw there was a servant alongside with Sakura and then they are going to fight each others but (Y/N) raise his hands up and he said.

(Y/N): "Whoa, whoa...no need to fight." He said to Sakura.

Sakura: "You're the master too?" She asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "So as you." He said to her and make her was with (Y/N) stood there and she want to know how (Y/N) get this power but he will tell her about his origin story and power for what he was become.