Chapter 13: Ghost Rider V.S Servant Rider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Then (Y/N) was thinking about this and he doesn't like it...but he doesn't want any demons or Mephisto tries to take over and (Y/N) who was thrown the motherfucker down on the ground and make him is dead and he become lifeless for himself and (Y/N) stood there and make him was sigh little bit and he was begin to moving out and search for Rin and Shirou...also Mordred as well too.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I hope Mordred is going to be alright." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was walk out of the school's building and make him just begin to move out to somewhere else in this world and (Y/N) is going to find out what is Mordred been up to...and he need to know if she is gonna be alright.

She is his partner.

But still partner.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hang in there, Mordred...I'm coming." He said to her and make him was walking up to his hellcycle and he just start the engine of his bike and begin to driving out by himself and he was going after Mordred.

" He said to her and make him was walking up to his hellcycle and he just start the engine of his bike and begin to driving out by himself and he was going after Mordred

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I need to get there fast as I could." He said to himself.

Back to Mordred.

When Mordred was been fighting at the new servant appeared here and she looks like a tall woman and very tall...but this woman had a long purple hair and she wore a mask to covering her eyes and only lower face can be revealed. Then Mordred who was fighting at this new enemy and this woman who was mysterious but she even faster and more faster to fight and kill...this woman who was responsible for killing the victims out there.

The Servant is...Rider.

Her name is Medusa.

Medusa/Rider.

Mordred: "HOLD STILL!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to her and make her swung her sword at her and turns out this woman who was faster and dodge from the attack of Mordred and she swung her chain at Mordred. But she was reversed it and make her was dodge from the attack of Medusa and she was swung her sword again at Medusa...but the Gorgon woman was jump backflip and she land down on the ground.