Chapter 17: The Meeting With Priest

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

A haunted in his own mind for what he saw there was a war of those characters and make him remembered at it and he felt it like he start to loose out of his own mind by himself and he just felt the memories of these characters was haunted in his mind. When (Y/N) was finally slowly to wake up from the sleep that he just take a nap.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was thinking in his head and he felt like someone else was on top of him and make him was look down and he saw there was Mordred, Morgan, and Oda are laying on top of him where they lay their heads on his chest.

(Y/N): "*Whoa, okay...they are sleeping...here I thought that servants can't be sleep and they are spirits.*" He thought himself and make him was look at them who were sleeping in peaceful and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and make him slowly got out of the bed and he stretching at himself and he turn his head to look at the time and it is night...8:00 PM at this night already.

(Y/N): "So, it is time now...I'm going to prepare for moving out." He said to himself and he turn his head to look at the three of them were laying there and he will wake them when he was take a shower in the bathroom.

As for the girls and they both were going to see their master's dream and how the nightmare has begun.

In Morgan & Oda's Flashback.

When (Y/N) was 12 year old and he was in the hospital that he was sat on the chair by himself and he was worrying about his own parent...his parent was been sick in the hospital and he just sat there by himself and make him was sat there for what happened next to his parent. Then (Y/N) was angry and he want to save his own parent right away but he doesn't want that happened to them but until...there was a man in the dark clothes and wore a hat on by himself and he was holding a cane by himself.

???: "Hello there, young man. Are you alright?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "U-U-Um yeah...i-i-it's my parent...they were sick and cancers...I-I-I don't know what happened to them but...I-I-I just waiting for my own parent is gonna be better." He said to the devil.

???: "Well, that's awful....but how about this great idea for you that you want to know about there is a way to save your parent." He said to him and make the young boy turn his head to look at the man and he said.

(Y/N): "R-R-Really?" He asked him.

???: "Yes, I just need you to sign this paper right here." He said to (Y/N).

After the deal was done and make (Y/N) was opened his eyes out and wake up from the bed and make him was get up and he saw his own parent...was fine...and they both are alive as well and the young boy was happy and he is really happy to seen his parent alright and make him was let out a happy yelled right away. Then (Y/N) was had a normal life but until....5 days later (Y/N)'s parent was died by accident car....and hit by the truck and the two of them are dead.

Now (Y/N) feeling depresses by himself and he feeling like broken and everything that he was love and lost....all shattered nothing now he had no parent...and until he meet that man and confront him right away and he want to pay that fucker for what he did to his parent. But (Y/N) won't forgive him for what he really did and he will kill the devil for what his sins did to his own parent.

 After few years later that (Y/N) was become a teenager boy and then (Y/N) was going to his own high school and finish the college but everything that he was doing is alright...and until what happened next is...at night that (Y/N) start to acting up crazy up with the burning when the night has fallen and make (Y/N) feeling the burning inside at him and all fires with engulfed the flames at him and then turn him into...something worse and dangerous for what the legend come out.