Chapter 4: The Servants

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was sleeping at his motel room and then (Y/N) laying there on the bed and he close his eyes and rest for minutes later that (Y/N) opened his eyes out little bit and felt tired little bit because it is the night for what he was been battling with the servant...Lancer.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was groaning out little bit and make him was opened his eyes out little bit and he was turn his head to look around and he just found himself that he was in the bedroom by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at the time over there and he seen it is almost morning time like 6:00 AM in the morning.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* What a night..." He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the bed by himself and he was stretching his bones like arms, and legs too.

(Y/N): "Time to go." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then he just heading out to the bathroom right away and make him was got in there and he is took a long shower in the bathroom by himself and then (Y/N) just remembered about the flashback past in his head and make him was remembered about what happened. 

In Flashback.

When (Y/N) make a deal with the devil and this pisses him off about what happened back there and he want to take his revenge toward to the devil who ruining his own life and past for what he did to his parent. Then (Y/N) lost the two persons for what he really care about...now he just felt everything is empty to him and he lost everything that he was really care about...he won't even forgive Mephisto by himself and he will hunt him down and burning him alive and make sure that son of bitch is death.

(Y/N): "*I will have my revenge toward to you, Mephisto...you'll die by my bare hands.*" He thought himself and he was seems to be anger and feel the rage inside at him.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was got out of the bathroom by himself and make him just got his clothes to dressing on by himself and he looks like normal to him when he just dressing up like biker and yep...of course he really was a badass biker.

of course he really was a badass biker