Chapter 8: My Curse Cannot Break

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, I don't...you see...I've been a curse before when I make a deal with the devil." He said to them and make them were surprises for what they heard (Y/N) just make a deal with the devil and he begin to speak again when he was turn around to face them and he just transform into Ghost Rider form.

" He said to them and make them were surprises for what they heard (Y/N) just make a deal with the devil and he begin to speak again when he was turn around to face them and he just transform into Ghost Rider form

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "This is how I become like this." He said to them and make them were surprises with fear little bit and they saw his true form of Ghost Rider. 

The others were taken surprises for what they saw (Y/N)'s true form and looks like dangerous and scariest for what he was become and make (Y/N) stood there by himself and he look at the others were fear little bit

The others were taken surprises for what they saw (Y/N)'s true form and looks like dangerous and scariest for what he was become and make (Y/N) stood there by himself and he look at the others were fear little bit. When (Y/N) was sigh out and make him was transform back to his own human form with his face change back into his real face for himself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and he look down at the others who were finally calm for themselves and then (Y/N) take a seat down on the ground and make him was look at the others and he said.

(Y/N): "Now you know my face and secret also power....I won't tell you what I have this power if want to...but this is personal business alright?" He asked them and make them were look at each others and then they were nod their heads.

(Y/N): "Alright, so...go ahead...tell the whole things right now...once we're done and we are leaving alright?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and then they both were talking and keep talking by themselves. When (Y/N) was sat there and he turn his head to look at Mordred was surprise and calm little bit but she got her thumb up and gave him a good back there and (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he was nod his head and then he look at Rin and Shirou are talking about the Holy Grail War.

So Rin was explaining to him and this make him understood about it and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Archer that he doesn't like (Y/N) because the form for what he become and (Y/N) give Archer a middle finger mean 'Fuck off' and then (Y/N) was sigh out and make him close his eyes and rest little bit he was done to listening and he decide to move out.

(Y/N): "Okay, I'm done...Look if I came back to save one of you...I'm not a hero for what you need...I don't trust those who were backstab at me...because you all my enemies." He said to them and make the two of them begin to moving out by themselves. When the two of them are in the middle of street and they notice the bike is over there and make (Y/N) was hop on his bike and he start the engine of his bike and grab the helmet that he was putting it on his head.

(Y/N): "Let's get going." He said to her and make Mordred nod her head and then (Y/N) drove his bike to head out somewhere else in this world by himself and she asked (Y/N).

Mordred: "Master, w-was that your power? Or your curse?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, it is my curse and my curse cannot be break." He said to her.

To Be Continued.