Chapter 22: Ghost Rider V.S Madcap

3rd POV:

At Night.

When Sakura who was walking out to somewhere by herself and make her just chilling little bit and she is buying the foods from the grocery foods by herself and make her was relax for herself after she is waiting for the line by those people were there.

Sakura: "*Sigh*" She was sigh out.

Medusa: "Are you alright, master?" She asked her.

Sakura: "I'm fine...but I was think about-" She tries to said.

Medusa: "About the human was protect you from that insect brother of yours?" She asked her and she was nod her head about it.

Sakura: "He seems to be good man...but he was right about my brother...he is bad for me." She said to Medusa and then the Gorgon woman knew her master was correct about it and then the two of them were talking little bit. But out of nowhere an explode from outside and make all everybody else in here and they are screaming out in fear little bit and then they have no idea what the hell is going on but out of nowhere a clown was thrown to the ground.

Yep, Madcap was landing down on the ground and then he was badly injure by the hellfire bullets and he was coughing with laugh little bit.

Madcap: "Hehehe, you've shots me." He said and out of nowhere (Y/N) who drove his bike ram through the glasses by himself and make him land his bike down on the ground.

" He said and out of nowhere (Y/N) who drove his bike ram through the glasses by himself and make him land his bike down on the ground

Sakura: "*GASP*" She gasped out in surprise and make Medusa was asked her in question and curious about the shocks.

Medusa: "What's wrong, master?" She asked her.

Sakura: "It's him...he's the one who saving me back there...when I was been robbed by the thief." She said to Medusa and until those people who were running away from here by themselves and leave only (Y/N), Sakura, Medusa, and Madcap. Then (Y/N) was step out of his bike and make him was slowly walking toward to Madcap by himself and he is going to fight him.

 Then (Y/N) was step out of his bike and make him was slowly walking toward to Madcap by himself and he is going to fight him

Madcap: "Ghost Rider, you've arrive right on the time.~" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Let me guess...Blackheart send you here to kill me?" He asked Madcap and make him was taken surprise and (Y/N) said.