Chapter 29: Blackheart

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving his bike to head out somewhere and he is start to search for Blackheart by himself and he isn't going to stop until he hunt Blackheart and Mephisto down by himself and he won't let them escape. The two of them will die in his bare hands and (Y/N) was driving his bike to where Blackheart's hideout and (Y/N) was made it there right on the time by himself and (Y/N) stop his bike over there and he stepped out of his bike.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "There it is...now...let's finish Blackheart." He said to himself and make 

After he defeat Blackheart and took the power also penance stare at motherfucker and burning his soul alive by himself and then (Y/N) just kill him like nothing but the only Mephisto was left and he was in somewhere. But (Y/N) sense the strange presence of him was here and he throw the chain of blade chaos at Mephisto's left leg and make him was pulled Mephisto down on the ground and then (Y/N) prepare to kill him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Remember Peter Parker? You ruined his marriage with Mary Jane which ended up having them stuck in an endless loop where they will be always separated forever each time they get back together! once you're gone that curse will be no more!" He said to him and make him was switch his Angel Rider form and then Mephisto tries to escape but turns out that he was to trapped by something block him.

Dr. Strange appeared out of nowhere from the portal.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "I brought backup with me...this time...you've fucked." He said to Mephisto.

Dr. Strange: "*traps mephisto using one of his magic* it's over for you. Now Ghost Rider!"

Mephisto: "No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

To Be Continued.