Chapter 6: The New Holy Grail War

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) was done with Archer and Cu...but he need to go after the two of them and he decide to put the Blade of Chaos back to his holster too and then he is slowly transform back to his own human form and he was prepare to moving out by himself but until he felt his left hand burning up and something appeared here. He was hiss out in pain and make him take his left glove out and he saw there was a command seal in his left hand appeared here.

 He was hiss out in pain and make him take his left glove out and he saw there was a command seal in his left hand appeared here

(Y/N): "The fuck?!" He asked himself and out of nowhere a huge bright light was came from the ground...it looks like strange pentagram and it looks like big...with a huge bright light glowing up and make (Y/N) was use his left arm blinding at the eyes. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look away...waiting for the light died down and it just did...now (Y/N) just take a look and he saw her...he saw there was someone else is appeared here...and looks like a knight stood there.

and looks like a knight stood there

(Y/N): "What in the-"

???: "Tell me...are you my master?" She asked (Y/N) in strong voice and then (Y/N) was confuse about what she said to (Y/N)...the mysterious lady wearing an armored of knight by herself.

(Y/N): "Master? Wait, what the hell are you talking about?" He asked her in confuse.

???: "You summon me, didn't you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Summon you? Wait, I'm confuse about what you tries to said." He said to her and make her was sigh out and she look at (Y/N).

???: "Are you dumb right now?!? Look at your command seal!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was confuse more and he was show his left hand and he saw the command seal and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Is this one?" He asked her and make her was take a look at the mark of command seal on his left hand and she was nod her head and she said.

???: "Yes, that's the command seal in your left hand." She said to (Y/N) and make him was look back at her and he said.

(Y/N): "So this? I am summon you?" He asked her and make her confuse more and she didn't know how exactly (Y/N) was definitely have a lot of confuses more in his mind and make him didn't know about the whole things.