Chapter 25: New Servants

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After he was slaughtering these Assassins and Zouken Matou...he was burning that place down by himself and those motherfuckers got what they were deserves and (Y/N) just punish the guilty and evil sin for what they were done. Then (Y/N) send Zouken and Shinji to the hell where are they belong to...these two fuckers got what they were deserve for what they done and (Y/N) just make sure that the two of them will get burning and torture in the hell where they belong to.

Then (Y/N), Mordred, and Oda were killing many of them and they finally done it and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Sakura and Medusa that the mission is done...Zouken and Shinji are death and they were sent to the hell where they belong to. When (Y/N) decide to take Sakura and Medusa to the motel right away by themselves and he just take the two of them to the safety.

 When (Y/N) decide to take Sakura and Medusa to the motel right away by themselves and he just take the two of them to the safety

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance has serve...now only left is...Mephisto, and Blackheart." He said to himself and make him was driving his bike to moving out to motel right away by himself and then Sakura who was hug back at (Y/N). When she felt happy because she had a tears rolled down on her cheeks because she felt free from the curse of Matou...and she want to be away from the Matou torture her.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You are safe now, Sakura....you are free." He said to her.

Sakura: "Thank you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and then the Rider is keep driving his hellcycle goes fastest with speeding all up by himself.

" She said to (Y/N) and then the Rider is keep driving his hellcycle goes fastest with speeding all up by himself

Time Skip Later.

In Motel's Room.

After (Y/N) was take Sakura to the motel's room by himself and he just make sure that she is going to be alright because she was felt suffer by the curse of Matou's doing and (Y/N) wouldn't forgive the old man did to the girl. When (Y/N) was use his Angel Rider's ability power and he use it to healing her up and get the worms out of her body and burning these worms by himself and after he did it...she won't be suffering in pain by the worms and (Y/N)'s angel power just healing her up.