Chapter 18: The Berserker

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When the meeting was done and make (Y/N) was with Rin and Shirou were stepped out of the church by themselves and they both were begin to take their heads off.

Until (Y/N) was sense there is a presence of someone else is here right now and make him was turn his head to look over there and he just definitely notice and sense there was a presence of two persons are here...but huge strange aura.

(Y/N): "Wait, hold on." He said to the two of them and make the two of them turn their heads to look at (Y/N) in confuse for what they heard (Y/N) speak out and Rin asked (Y/N).

Rin: "What is it? What's wrong?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Someone else is here....there is two of them." He told them and make them were heard the small footsteps came here right away and (Y/N) with Shirou and Rin turn their heads to look at over there...a small figure who was walking here by herself...a girl...little girl.

She had a white long hair, red eyes, and dressing up as purple warm outfit by herself and make her was stood right there and she had a smile on her face.

Illya Von Einzbern.

(Y/N): "A little girl?" He asked himself.

Shirou: "W-Wait, I think I saw her before." He said to (Y/N) and Rin.

(Y/N): "You do? Who is she?" He asked him.

Shirou: "I don't know who she really is but she is remind of someone else...and she must be the one who warn about me to use the servant." He said to (Y/N).

Then the girl was start to talking to the two of them and except for (Y/N) was stood right there and make him just heard the whole things and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, listen here little girl...why don't you just get out of here before I force you...this isn't safe for you to be little girl be out here in danger." He said to her.

Illya: "But like I said before, I was never in any danger." She said to (Y/N) and make him was heard something was crash down on the ground and it is huge and big as hell and in front of (Y/N) was towering mass of muscle and power that easily rose over him despite middle of crater. His form, while humanoid, was a gunmetal gray that almost absorbed sunlight. His hair was black as night and hung down his back like a twisted mass of brambles from some kind of nightmare. 

The only thing he wore was some sort or armor that closely resembled a kit of some kind. However, it was what the monstrosity man was carrying in his right hand that was a major cause of concern for the duo. There, being held by just one hand, it was a giant stone weapon which had a jagged edge, making it look like the unholy offspring of an axe and making (Y/N)'s own sword look like a toothpick in comparison. Finally, the man's features were almost scowl, only made more fierce by a pair of mismatched eyes, one blood red while the other was seemed molten gold.

 Finally, the man's features were almost scowl, only made more fierce by a pair of mismatched eyes, one blood red while the other was seemed molten gold

Shirou: "W-W-What?!?" He said in surprise.

Rin: "Uh oh....we are in the big trouble right now." She said to them.

(Y/N): "Holy shit...." He said in surprise and speechless at the sight of this freaking dude was 13 foot tall compare to the Incredible Hulk!!!!!!! 

Berserker: "GRRRRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out like a wild animal and he was going to attack at the three of them and (Y/N) called out his servants and then Shirou with Rin too and they both were called out their servants as well.

To Be Continued.