Chapter 28

Recap

"Sir list of employees attending the workshop and their last 3 quarters performance appraisal chart"
He quickly flipped the pages with his mind still on Julie's absence and her weird behaviour.
He stopped midway when he felt like he had seen a familiar name on the list

"Juliet Rozana"

Too many questions crossed his mind, what?? why?? Did not even inform me? He turned her performance appraisal and it was all at par, then why??
Why do I have a feeling that she is trying to run away from me? Like hiding or maybe avoiding? Whatever!
If something is hidden, it need to be sought!
call it Hide & Seek or Peekaboo??
"Now that's getting interesting" Henry exclaimed rubbing his palms.
"Two can play this game, July" Henry said with a devilish grin.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The picturesque autumn landscape of the nature welcomed them when they got down from the bus

     The picturesque autumn landscape of the nature welcomed them when they got down from the bus. The camp coordinator, Kevin Renton announced, "pick up your bags, it's a 2 mile walk through the scenic trail to reach the camp"
"What??? 2 miles with the baggage?" Many of them protested.
"It's nothing compared to the real time activities for the next three days, get used to this, it will be handy" he said in his loud voice to reach out to all.

     The enchanting hues of oranges, yellows and greens made the path mesmerising. There were beautiful lavender flowers all over the trail.

     Angela from architecture (Core team member of Convention Center project) was also on the group

     Angela from architecture (Core team member of Convention Center project) was also on the group. She waved at Julie and joined her. By the end of the trail, they were exhausted.

     Kevin said, "for all the 20 members, there are 20 glasses of water kept at the end of the ground, one who reaches ahead, gets the privilege of one extra glass of water so the last few will have to miss their share. So drop your bags and run on my whistle" he blowed.

     People started running like crazy, forgetting their fatigue, their focus was only on the water. There was a trench and a hurdle on the way. Julie finished the race on time to pick her glass, she gulped and took the extra glass looking at Angela, who just reached breathing heavily.
Angela smiled and thanked her.
"Please take your seats, you will be served with welcome drinks and snacks" everyone hooted in happiness. They all enjoyed the refreshments.