{Chapter 10}

Hello peoples! (Just plain english today folks)

Sooooo I have a little surprise for you...THIS CHAPTER IS IN RIDIAN'S POV! Yup I figured you guys deserved a little treat for sticking with story for so long. This will also become a patterned thing that every tenth chapter will be in a different boys pov so look forward to it. I really hope you like it, comment your thoughts!

Enjoy lovelies!

***********************

~Ridian's POV~

When Ridian woke up, it was still dark outside. Checking his alarm clock it read 5:00am. He had three hours before he had to get to school. Dragging himself out of bed he put on a pair of jogger's sweats, a wife beater and a large gray hoodie. Then he grabbed his iPod off his bedside table flipping it to the workout playlist he'd made which was basically all electronic and dance music before silently walking out his room.

Ghosting down the steps towards the front door he could hear the snores and the murmurs of Sam and his parents who were still asleep. Skipping the last step that creaked with a light hop he slid on his sneakers in front of the door and opened it slowly praying the hinges had been oiled recently by the maid. They had been and made no sound as he exited the house. 

Closing it softly and locking it behind him he flipped up his hood, turned up his music and began his morning jog. Being one of the lacrosse captains at school meant he had to rely on himself to stay in shape even with practice. Besides, he thought. Six packs don't make themselves.

Continuing on his regular path down the block he soon found himself in front of Carla's house. He stopped, jogging in pace slowly as he looked up at the grand three story mansion. He looked towards Carla's window on the west side of the house. It was dark. 

My little cupcake is still sleeping huh? he thought as a deep fondness swelled in his chest at the thought of Carla. Another emotion swelled too but he pushed it down like he'd been doing for the past two weeks, as the time to express it was not right. Tucking his hood tighter around him he continued on his run. 

When he arrived back home it was now 6:00am and the sun was beginning to rise in the sky. He didn't bother to be quiet opening the front door because he could already here the sounds of the rest of the family waking up. By the time that he finished showering and getting dressed, he could already smell the delicious scent of bacon, waffles and eggs floating up the stairs from the kitchen.

He walked out of his room running into Sam on the stairs. He gave her a smile and she gave him a brilliant one back.

"Mornin' big bro," Sam said cheerfully as she pranced down the stairs. Ridian laughed. He'd been surprised at how excited Sam was to have an older brother but it was cute. Sam was nice. 

"Hey there little sis," he responded while ruffling her hair to her annoyance and his amusement on his way into the kitchen.

"Can't you be the big brother without the typical annoying shit?" Sam complained as she followed him into the kitchen while smoothing her hair back down. Ridian snickered while picking up a piece of bacon from the table and munching down.

"I thought you wanted a big brother. I'm just playing the part," he teased. Sam rolled her eyes while filling a glass of orange juice from the fridge.

"Maybe I need to change the script," she muttered. Ridian sneaked behind her and right when she put the carton back down he wrapped his hands around her waist and picking her up before throwing her over his shoulders. She squealed and banged on his back but was laughing the whole time.