{Epilogue}

~Twenty Years Later~

"Sweetheart can you come downstairs for a minute?"

"Coming!" Carla called out as she set down her book and made her way to the kitchen. Her draw dropped at the sight that greeted her. Her husband and kids were covered from head to toe in flour. Icing was on the floor and slathered on walls and the fridge. She took a step forward and crunched. She looked down to see a small carpet of chocolate chips. "And where do you think you two are going?" 

She raised her head to her left where her two twin girls had tried to sneak around her and escape. 

"To our rooms?" Sarah asked. She looked at her sister Rachel who was nodding in agreement. Carla crossed her arms and they gulped. 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Carla asked taking a step forward. Her seven year old twins cocked their heads to the side in curiosity. 

"What?" Rachel piped up. Carla smiled slow and sweetly. Then she whipped her hands out from behind her back and they were both holding cans of spray whip cream which she'd sneakily gotten from the table. 

"This!" she said with a scream before she opened fire on he twins. They squealed and ran from her. She made to go after them but two strong arms wrapped around lifting her off the ground and making her squeal. 

"Got you," a husky voice sounded in her ear. She tried to squirm and around and spray him but he held on tight and she gave up. "You're not mad?" he asked. She nodded her head no and he gently set her down. Carla turned around and sprang on him spraying him in the face with whip cream. He laughed giving up before wiping whip cream out of his eyes.

"I thought you said you weren't mad?" Carla smiled. 

"I'm not." Then she kissed him, sucking up the whip cream which each kiss she placed on his face saving the lips for last. She hovered over them gently licking whip cream off without actually touching him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her close.

"Don't tease me Juliet," he groaned huskily. Carla smiled.

"Why Romeo, I'd never tease you." She smashed her lips onto Peter's but it only lasted a minute before the sound of gagging noises and "ew's" came from behind them. She laughed and pulled away from Peter giving him a look that meant "We'll finish this later". 

"What? I can't kiss Daddy?" She asked scooping Rachel up into her arms. Rachel shook her head no while Peter lifted up Sarah. 

"Daddy's ours! "Sarah cried hugging him close. Carla raised an eyebrow  laughing. 

"Looks like I have some competition here. But you can't compete with this!" She cried out before wiping icing onto Rachel's face and setting her down before she sprang away. The happy little family continued to play food wars making what later became one of many precious memories. 

THE END