{Chapter 19}

Heyyy guyz.

So what did you think of Carla's choice? Disappointment? Happiness? Complete and utter neutrality? Let me know what you think of the chapter in the comments and vote please!^_^

Enjoy lovelies!

*****************

After Carla told Ridian her choice they hugged and there was some squealing on her part when he picked her up and spun her out of sheer happiness. Then they returned to the party which was now in full throttle, ready to enjoy. It was around 10pm that they announced the Costume Contest. That was the only time they were separated as Sam stole her away to help her put on her costume.

"Sam I cannot go out there looking like this. It's ridiculously embarrassing." Carla stared down at her costume with nervous eyes but Sam just looked at her like she was wearing gold.

"What? You said she's basically the only reason you'd ever watched Batman before. Why not dress up like on of your idols?" Sam continued to adjust the skirt and corset piece until Carla felt like she could barely breathe.

"Yeah I like her but I feel so naked," Carla complained. Sam snorted at her words.

"Funny you say that when most of your skin is covered except for your upper arms and a little of your chest. If anyone's naked it's me," Sam countered. Carla looked at her costume and realized she was right.

Sam was going as Catwoman and although she was covered from head to toe in black leather it hid, no crack, no curve no anything from view it was so tight up against her skin. Not to mention it was zipped down in front of the boobs so her cleavage game was strong. She looked ridiculously hot.

Her Harley Quinn costume consisted of black and red tights that alternated her four diamond design on either leg. A black ruffled mini skirt that had white lace rimming the edges and flowed up into a black and red criss cross leather strap corset. She had a big white collar and short poofy white sleeves that were outlined with more black and red leather straps.

What Carla was most concerned about was that her boobs were covered but the cleavage was not. Lastly she had a black glove on one hand and a red glove on the other but the didn't cover her hands and went up to her elbow. At the wrist they were stopped with white lace. Her weapon of choice was a silver bat striped with red like a candy cane.

Sam had even gone so far as the makeup job, rimming her eyes in black eyeliner, putting her hair in pony tails and spraying temporary black and red dye at the ends. Her lips were bright red and her face was powdered slightly whiter than usual. Looking in the mirror she looked pretty bad ass.

"Alright," Carla sighed. "You're right. It's fine. Thanks for doing such a good job." Sam sprang upwards a gleeful smile on her face.

"Finally you admit it! But thank you. Now let's go win this shit!" Carla laughed and followed her friend downstairs. When they reached the ground floor the people of the party parted for them like the red sea and both her and Sam were receiving cat calls left and right. Carla blushed at this but held her head high, suddenly confident.

She nearly jumped out her skin when she heard Ridian's voice whisper in her ear.

"Looking good cupcake." She turned to find a breathtaking sight. She sucked in her breath through her teeth as she roamed over his body with her eyes. He was dressed like a gladiator. The costume itself was cheesy as hell but he wore it well.

He had a red cape and even a brown leather kilt and gladiator sandals. But what was making Carla's heart beat fast was his lack of a shirt and the rippling six pack that was shiny as if he'd freshly oiled it or something.

Miracles In DecemberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara