six

"Ok so does everyone know the plan?" Spencer says after an hour of informing us of her brilliant plan.

"You've told us 6 times Spence, I think we get it" I say with a laugh.

"How can you laugh about this?" Aria asks, both shocked and scared by what's to come.

"Because A can't hurt me. There's 7 of us and 1 of them."

"A could have a whole army on standby for all we know" Hanna says.

"Yeah, thanks Hanna" Emily groans at our friend's remark. "Not helping"

"Mike you aren't apart of this" Aria says out of the blue.

"I am. If it's anything to do with Mackenzie getting hurt then I'm in." He tells his older sister.

"See I told you Kenz" Ali says, winking at me.

"Not now Alison" Spencer says, disgusted.

"So what time are we meeting again? Because I told my mom that I'd have dinner with her." Hanna asks, not really paying attention to any of us.

"9. Meet at the brew." Spencer says, taking control as usual. "If you aren't there we're leaving without you"

"Okay miss bossy boots, I'll be there don't worry" Hanna replies nonchalantly. Spencer tenses slightly next to me. Spencer likes everything to be exactly perfect, we both do- it's just Spencer gets a little crazy when things don't go her way. Obviously, because of A she's had to dial down the number of things that do actually go to plan recently.

"How exactly is Mackenzie supposed to get out? She's house bound remember?" Mike asks.

"We'll think of a distraction" Spencer says quickly.

"We could ask Toby to go through some police business with mom and dad" I shrug.

"No, I don't want him getting involved in this"

"Why not? He's the best chance we have on getting information from the inside"

"Like who the witnesses are" Emily joins in. "That could give us some answers"

"That's my point. He's the only thing we have on the inside- we can't risk his job otherwise then we're back to square one"

"Why don't we just ask Mona who's on A's team? Ali smirks, looking directly at Mike. "I mean, she did torture us for years, she must have some idea"

"She hates us. Why would she help us?" Aria asks.

"She may not help us but there is someone she will help" Ali says as everyone turns to look at Mike.

"No" He shakes his head. "We promised not to talk about that ever again"

"So you're picking her over Kenzie?"

"No I'm not saying that-"

"That's exactly what you're saying" Ali interrupts. "I thought you wanted to be a part of this"

"Fine" Mike quickly retracts. "I'll talk to her." He sighs heavily. "But if she breaks up with me because of this-"

"Then she's still the psycho bitch I always said she is." Ali smiles innocently.

"Ali I think he gets it" I interject, watching Mike roll his eyes at Alison's words. He really doesn't like her.

"I'll be back later" Mike says having finally had enough of Alison's games. He's fallen straight into her trap. There's the thing about Ali- she can make anyone do anything she wants. I guess she has something in common with A. He looks at me for a few seconds as I look up at him, smiling. He tilts his head to the side slightly before kissing the top of my head and proceeding to climb off the bed. "If you need anything at all then call me" He adds once he's in the doorway.