Blurb

BLURB

Hello people, I just want to thank everyone who decided to read my story and I want to say that I'm positive you'll like it.    

Also, I want to ask you guys to please play the video while reading this.

And please ignore the typos.

Warning: This book might be kind of cliché, but admit it we all love them.

And enjoy ❤❤❤

"May I steal your beautiful partner for a dance?" he asked William, while his eyes went up and down before finally resting on my eyes.

"Yeah, sure," William replied with a polite smile.

Just as the song was about to begin, he placed, or more like wrapped his right hand on my waist and pulled me towards himself, a little closer than what would be deemed appropriate.

I should've said something but I couldn't. Then took my right hand into his left while I placed my left one on his broad, muscular shoulder.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

By this time our bodies were pressed against each other's, as our breath mingled.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

He spun me around and pulled me back into chest.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

My mouth fell open and my breathing became ragged, as I was squashed against his chest once again. We were doing all this without once breaking the eye contact.

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

I was relishing his smell, tilting my head towards his neck and taking long, deep breaths.

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

He lifted me and then dipped me down.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

He bent towards my face, his lips hovering over mine. His eyes trailed to my lips and came back up to meet my eyes. They held some emotion so strong but I couldn't tell what it was. Just as he noticed that I could see the look, he removed his eyes from my face. Almost as if he never looked at me that way, in the first place. It all happened so quickly that I almost started doubting my own eyes.

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

He spun me around again and pulled me back, his chest pressed to my back. And I could feel his breath on my neck and in my hair.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It's been two years since Alison Waters better known as Ali, visited her home town. She left her home, her friends, her uncle, everything-for one reason, and now she receives a phone call from Luke, one of her long-lost best-friends, informing her that her uncle, the only family she had, was involved in an accident and is in the hospital.

This brings her back to her small little home town Star Falls, where everybody knows everybody.

On coming back she receives some surprises which make it inevitable for her to avoid, the former love of her life Ashton Forbes.

Ashton is the golden boy, the arrogant football player who knows his charms work well, the guy who has everyone wrapped around his fingers, the guy every guy wants to be like, the guy every girl wants to be with, but Alli is willing to do just about anything to stay away from him.
Now that might be a little difficult considering that it seems like, everyone including her Uncle is hell-bent on making her life miserable by making him a part of it.

Accompany Ashton Forbes and Allison Waters on their thrilling, surprising, magical, intoxicating, addicting, astonishing journey from being each other's best friends to enemies and from enemies to soul mates. Read it all from their inspirational friendship to their epic love.

The End.

Hey there people, if you are thinking about whether you should continue, you must. Cause it gets better.

Thanks for reading my book. I would really like to know your views on my work cause it is my first attempt at writing something, so PLEASE do VOTE and COMMENT.

You just have to click the hollow star outline and when it turns into a complete orange star, that means you've voted for my book part and supported it.

It would also help others see my story and read it. ADDING this book to READING LIST, will also do the same so please do vote , comment and add my book.

One more thing, DON'T you even dare to try to copy my work, coz i will finish you! First of all I have a copyright and even if I didn't I will NOT let anyone take credit for my hard work. Plus coping someone else's work, is just downright cheap and evil, so don't do it. DON'T copy my work!

The threat's over.

Edit: Hey people I've recently started a new story Tall Dark And Beautiful, I request you all to please check it out and tell me what you think about it. If you enjoy reading it please do vote and comment. Since it's a fairly new book each and every read, vote and comment will mean the word to me.

Love, A.