CHAPTER 9 : I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!

Please click on the tiny star and make my day, and

Enjoy

That morning, when I reached home, Care stayed with me in my room till the evening,. After she told me how damn worried she was and hugged me about a thousand times, we had a long long gossip session, cause in reality, Care is a gossip queen, if not the gossip goddess. She told me all about the major gossips at school as well as the gossips of the town. When she went home in the evening, I sat in my bed with my mobile in my hands, going through my favourite stories on Wattpad. Whenever I had nothing to do and was not in the mood of starting another story, I reread the old ones, currently, I was reading, 'I Sold Myself To The Devil, Pitiful I Know..' I just loved that story and couldn't get enough of it.

I heard someone coming towards my room, and I don't know why I turned away from the door, facing the wall and closed my eyes. The person stepped in and stood near the bed, I felt a dip, which indicated, he or she probably wanted to see weather my eyes were shut or not. Then I again heard the sound of steps and then felt a blanket being wrapped around, the person at least remembers I that I never sleep without a blanket. As I was being covered I heard a voice, which I recognised immediately.

It said, "Thank god, you are okay." he sighed. "I don't know what I would have done, if something had happened to you." And I heard his voice break. It was rarely that I had heard his voice break, he rarely ever cried after the age of ten. As I heard the footsteps move to the foot of the bed, I opened my eyes slightly, not enough for him tell they were open but enough for me to see his face. And god did he look good, not in a good looking way but in a gentle way, his face held the emotions of love and care as he glanced over my face, which I have rarely seen on his face since I returned. Not that he didn't look good but that's not what I was referring to. He covered my legs and returned back to his room, across the corridor.

I waited for a while before stepping out of my bed and heading towards his room. I hardly waited half an hour but it felt like twenty-four hours. I wanted to thank him for what he had done yesterday. I had forgotten to thank him, earlier. I knocked his door, once, twice and then again after this I said, "Ash open up, I know you're awake, I heard the sound of your guitar. His guitar, god I used to love him playing the guitar, but that's not the point here.

Anyways I kept knocking but he didn't open up. So I open my facebook, and sent him a friend request, he had enough courtesy to accept it and as soon he did, I knew he's not mad at me, so I sent him a thank you text. Yes he kinda deserves to be called by his name, instead of being called an idiot or a jerk after how good he was to me what he did for me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AFTER 2 MONTHS:

Today is the first day of my senior year. I guess it might be good to go back to my school, after two years. The last time I was there I was in the freshman year. I was merely a fifteen year old, now. Now I am seventeen years old, soon to be eighteen.

I took a shower and got ready for school in a simple jeans and a long top, and for once I let my hair open.

As I had slept in I had no time for breakfast, so I just picked a piece of bread, layered with cheese, which uncle gave me. When I said goodbye to uncle, he stopped me and said, "Hey kiddo, how are you going to school?"

"I don't have a car as yet so I was just gonna walk."

"If you remember, Ash here goes to the same school you go to, he can drop you."

"I'd rather go alone, and don't like being extra baggage."

"I'm sure he won't have a problem, taking you with him," he said this looking towards the idiot as if asking him a question.