CHAPTER 13 : TICKLE BULLY

Enjoy ❤ ❤ ❤

Somehow between the fight the pillow tore up and there he laid covered in feathers with me sitting on top of him, tickling like a maniac.

Now you might wonder how a giant of 6'2 end up being tickle bullied by a minion like me, well that's because despite all his manly aura if there is one thung that can make him go down on his knees its tickling.

If someone so much raises their hand towards him with the intention of tickling him, he will never fail to cover his stomach with his hands and start laughing like a lunatic.

"Admit it. Say they aren't shitty." I said continuing the tickling.

"I" laugh "will not," heavy breathing "say that, no matter" laugh "how much you tickle me."

"Fine with me, dude. I can do this all day. " I reply with a sarcastic smile. Then I tickle him some more until it becomes unbearable for him and he speaks up.

"Okay." I stop my tickle session and he takes in a deep breath before continuing "I admit it. They aren't shitty."

"See I won. I always win. Why didn't you just take your words back earlier. You know I always win.

Oh wait it's good that you didn't because firstly I got to tickle bully you and my victory feels more meaningful. LOOSER!"

"Whatever Loser."

After cleaning all mess we had created, we wrote a few pages together and all through that time I felt his eyes on me, but whenever I looked up he pretended to be engrossed in the work which by the way is next to impossible. He can never be engrossed in studies.

We talked in between and he told me that Luke is taking Natalia to the homecoming dance, and then suddenly, like something just clicked in his mind he said, "Hey I think it would be the best for you to maintain a distance with that Willam guy."

I gave him a confused look, but before I could say anything he spoke up again.

"Okay, I should get going."

With this he got up and walked towards the door. He went out but not before ruining that victory for me, and I believe his exact worda were, "And by the way Love, they still are shitty."

But I didn't have any attention to spare for his sentence because I was still stuck on the name he adressed me with, Love. Its the second time he has adressed me in such a way.

I told him not to call me that the last time but I couldn't tell him the same thing today and that is because that he said it as an insulting taunt kid of a way but today he said it in an endearing way. But why? Why does he do it?

Just when I'm about to form an opinion of him, good or bad he takes a 180° turn and makes me rethink my opinion. When ever I'm about to decide he is lure evil, he does something to make me reconsider my view of him and whenever (due to some delusion) think that he's the sweetest guy, he does something to make me believe that I am an idiot for considering me anything less than satan.

Sometimes he does things that make me wonder why had I ever thought of him as a bad person and then just around the time start wondering about the reasons he gives me one or more sometimes.

It had been a few hours since the tickle episode and he was off to the party looking as gorgeous as ever, from what I've heard it is a football team thing, all the jocks have planned it, and the only girls who will be there are the cheerleaders and the "plastics" which includes Natalia, Mitchell and Brittany along with another of Natalia's side kicks, Lola.