CHAPTER 10 : PARTNERS IN CRIME

Enjoy ❤❤❤

I hate Mase and Will so much just now, why couldn't either of them wait for me, or even sit in the row which had three chairs together. Now I have no other option besides sitting with him.

The jerk went ahead and took the left chair, despite of the teacher's angry glare. Just as I was about to make my way, towards my chair, our teacher stopped me by calling out my name. She was thin, petite, and had brown eyes. You would almost think she is cute, if it weren't for the scowl on her tiny face.

"Children, this is Allison Waters, she's new here so be good to her and help her around the school." She shouted, to the whole class.

And then she dropped her voice a little and turned towards me, "I understand you used to attend Star Falls High two years ago, so I assume you not need someone to give you a tour around the place. As for any other assistance you'll require, you can take Mr. Forbes help."

Then turning towards the class, she called out his name and said, "Mr. Forbes, you were late to class today, so as your punishment, you will see to it that Ms. Waters get everything she needs."

Then again she addressed me and said,"Ms. Waters you too, were late for class today, but I'm forgiving because it is your first day back at Star Falls High."

"And one last thing, my name is Mrs. Lockwood and I will be teaching you English Literature this year. You would not have missed it when I introduced myself if you weren't too busy trying to be late for class," she said with an angry glare.

With that she dismissed me and I made my way to my seat. The class started and the teacher, Mrs. Lockwood told us to open the first page of our book Romeo and Juliet. Frankly I don't like the book very much, maybe because of the ending. I get it is a really bad thing to realise that the love of your life is dead, but that doesn't mean you should end your life as well. No matter what happens, I believe that you should never lose hope. Also I don't think we have the right to end this life, it's a gift given by god. Regardless of the ending, I have to say that Shakespeare described young love very well. Although I don't believe in love at first sight. See that's the magic of good books, you may not agree with the main characters yet you can't hate the story because somehow it touches your heart.

That is why I love classics. Although I the ones prefer are, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility. My favourite is Pride and Prejudice, I love that book more than anyone can imagine. I love everything about it, from the plot of the story to the characters, from the manners and etiquettes of the 18th century England to the beautiful descriptions of the ball dances. I have a fantasy of attending an 18th century ball one day. I've had that fantasy since I read pride and prejudice, in my 8th standard.

And most of I love Mr. Darcy! My dream guy. At this thought, I don't know why my eyes turned towards Ash and aas soon as tuned my head towards him, he did the same and our eyes met. I turned my head towards Mrs. Lockwood immediately, oh my god, now he's going to think I was staring at him all through the class!

Just like every other girl in Star Falls high.

Another ego boost for the idiot.

Crap!

I'm a part of the reason why his ego is so huge.

Great!

While I was lost in my thoughts, making sad face thinking about what the jerk will think and how it will give a boost to his huge ego, a voice broke my trance, "If you don't mind Ms. Waters, I'm trying to teach something. And I would really like it if you could at least pretend to pay attention."