CHAPTER 15 : JUMP HIS BONES

Enjoy ❤❤❤

We were sitting in history, and Ashton was positively squeezing himself onto Natalie's chair in an attempt to seduce her and make her interested, doing everything he can to make her jump his bones.

And judging by her body language, she could actually do that any second, and the surprisingly he didn't seem to enjoy it despite his man-whore nature.

They were positioned in such an angle that she had her back towards me and he was directly in front of me. Taking full advantage of this fact, he never missed a chance to give me a dirty look, almost as if to convey the curses which were directed my way constantly, for making him do this.

And to be honest, I was bitting the inside of cheeks to keep from laughing out loud. It was too much fun seeing him torturing himself.

Serves him right, I thought.

Before long the teacher entered the class and all of us, well all except two went back into Hitler's reign, scrutinizing his persecution of the Jews.

While others struggled to tolerate their own abuse.

And I would be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying it almost as much as Hitler did. Though the abuses were as different as they possibly could have been.

Homecoming was in a week and we needed to come up with some idea soon if we were to make the impossible a possibility.

Soon the idiot, Ash told me one good news Natalie finally agreed to be his date.

"Something good finally came out of you lips."

"Thinking about my lips are we, Love?"

"Can for one second put a stop to your self obsessed, perverted mind for God's sake? Anyways thank you and I appriciate your help."

"Your welcome, Love." He said with a gentle and genuine smile and then his signature wink.

And no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop the smile which made its way to my face.

"But that does not give you the right to address me by that name."

"Aww come on Love, really?"

"Really."

"Okay."

"Okay."

And that was probably the most civil conversation we've had since I arrived in town.

The next class I had was with Luke and Caroline and boy was i freaked out, how the hell was I suppose to make these two fall in love when all they could think about was taunting and humiliating each other as soon as they entered the same room.

"Come on, I know you enough to bet that you can't be with the same girl for a week."

"Yes I can if I want to, but where's the fun in that?"

"Exactly it would be too boring for you, I know you can't do it. You don't have it in you."

"I bloody well can. It's not that difficult and even if it was I would do it just to see your face, when you know that you have been defeated by me."

"Trust me that's never going to happen."

"What's with girls repeating that phrase with me?"

"I suppose it hasn't been reapeated enough cause you still can't take a clue, can you? By the way exactly how many girls have rejected you that way?"