CHAPTER 17 : FIRST KISSES

Please click on the star and make my day & of course...

Enjoy ❤❤❤

The next morning as I dropped Kate off at her house, she asked me about the date, "What time should they pick us up?"

"Oh my god, with everything that's been going on, I completely spaced about it.

Is there any way you could take Care or even Meg?" I accompanied the request with puppy dog eyes.

"That doesn't work on me, besides you do claim to be over Ash so, in my opinion it's about time you start thinking about other guys. You don't necessarily have to become a nun, just because it didn't work out with him."

"How is it that you can lecture me about my love life and I can't give my opinion about your relationship with your father? Which I may add is going down the drain."

"Alright if you agree to come to the date and actually try to have a good time, you can give me your opinion."

"I'm doing this only because I want you to consider the possibility, that your dad bought you the dress out of the goodness of his heart, rather than as an attempt to buy your love."

"What heart?" She asked sarcastically. "All that you just said could have been a remote possibility, if and only if he had one."

"God are you stubborn."

"And you're one to talk."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I was currently sitting in front of a mirror, actually in front of Caroline as she did my makeup, because let's be honest I don't know the first thing about it. Meanwhile Kate's makeup was in the hands of Care's protégé Meg. And use the word protégé because there is no one who's better at makeup than Caroline Castle.

Anyways, my makeup got done already, thanks to the expert. And so I was the one who went down to open the door when the bell, presuming it to be the guys.

But it was uncle who entered the house when I did open the door. And seeing me all dressed up he felt himself compelled to ask the reason.

"Kate is dragging me to a surprise double date with her and Mase."

As I replied I noticed Ash coming down the stairs, who by the looks of it also wondered where I was headed.

Uncle went to his room and I entered the kitchen with him on my trail. As I poured water in my glass, he spoke from behind me, "Going somewhere?"

"Yes, actually I have a date."

"A date." He repeated as I turned around to face him, "With whom?"

"I don't know some mystery guy Mason's gonna bring."

"Oh so Mason is the one setting you up on this date."

"Yeah." I replied a little distracted because my locket seemed to have opened out of nowhere.

"Let me get that for you," he said putting his hands on my shoulders and turning me around. "or maybe your date to do it" he said under his breath, which I couldn't catch because I was too distracted by his hands on my back as he swept my hair to the side and took extra long to close the hook of my locket.

"So how do I look?"

"You look beautiful, love." And that was enough to cause a butterfly dance in my stomach.