CHAPTER 7 : THE SPAWN OF SATAN

Hey please click on the star and bring a huge smile to my face, &

Enjoy

The sunlight filtering through the window caused me finally open my eyes, but I wasn't going to let it succeed in its devious plan. I mean come on who wants to leave bed when you can spend a little more time in the comfort of your bed? I pulled my lavender blanket over my head and sunk my head back into my pillow.

And then it struck me. I knew it was too good to be true. I can't even spend some alone, quality time with my dearest bed.

I had to go job hunting!!

Now that I am gonna stay here, I kind of need to earn a living. I had grown too acustomed to job back in the city to sit idle here. And to get that job I have to get up from my precious bed.

As I entered the bathroom I glanced at the mirror only to meet a zomibie in pyjamas, with a messy hair. Grudgingly I took a shower and put on the only piece of clothing I had left, a pair of black jeans and a maroon top, with a beads around the neck, which makes it look like a necklace.

Back at home, I had it washed it and forgot to keep it in my closet, so I just grabbed it, without a thought. And by chance it was quite pretty.

Then I tied my hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs to see Uncle seated on a chair of the dining table, eating his breakfast. On seeing me, he smiled and greeted me, "Good Morning, kiddo."

"Good Morning, uncle" I sung with a smile.

"Now hurry up and dig in, I made eggs and bacon."

"God! Thank you so much."

"Don't you dare thank god this is my hard work and mine alone!" He laughed.

I sat down and did exactly what he told me to do, dig in. Halfway through the meal I recalled, "Uncle do you know some place I can work at, while I am here?"

"Yes I do and are you gonna stay for a while?"

"Why, you don't want me to?"

"Of course I do, kiddo."

"So where is that place?"

"Now listen, I know this might not be what you were looking for but I have an old friend, who owns a radio station, he was thinking of introducing a new segment on Friday nights, he needs a temporary RJ and if he likes your work he might even make it permanent."

"Okay, the least I can do is try, although I wanted to an author someday, being a temporary RJ can't hurt. It would probably help, I guess." I replied.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I talked to uncle's friend, who is now my boss, I got the job!

Even though I'm not as qualified as he would have wanted, after taking a look at my grades and some of my writing pieces, he thought I can handle it.

Wow now that I got the job, I realise I really did wanted it. Now I have to tell Kate, Mase, Luke and Care!

God I've missed this place so much! I feel so good to be back here, to be able to meet my friends and family whenever I want to.

That's it I'm not going back. I have a new job and all my friends back. This a new beginning for me. I will not let an arrogant prick ruin my home for me. Anyways hopefully, he will shift to his own house, when he realises I'm that not going anywhere.