CHAPTER 12 : PILLOW FIGHT

Enjoy ❤❤❤

There are some people who are genuinely good and some who are bad and then there are those who make us wonder which of the two categories they belong to, till their last breath.

This idiot definitely belongs to the third category.

I know I shouldn't have made the insult about him but he made that disagreement into a full blown argument. Way to go crazy...

That guy has some serious mental problem.... He has either had a memory lapse or is completely delusional, thinking I will come say good bye to the person who was responsible for me leaving in the first place.

Whatever! I dont have time to waste on delusional idiots.

The never-ending-torture-of-a-day was finally about to get over. And just as I was about to hop into Kate's car, I saw the idiot coming towards me and in attempt to avoid another conflict I moved my hand towards the handle but before I could open the door, a hand caught mine. I didn'tneed to look up to know who it was. Two months of being under the same roof as him I would have to be blind not to recognise his hand and due to years of friendship earlier, I cannot forget his touch. Specially when this little contact sent shivers down my spine.

"What do you want?" I asked without looking up.

"You."

"What?"

"I want to talk to you."

"So talk."

"I am sorry. I went over the line."

"Yes you did."

"I forgot you aren't my bestfriend anymore. I can't be angry at you. I can't blame you for losing my friend. It was her decision and i should be angry on her not you. You are nothing to me."

I didn't think I could be in a mood worse than I was. But he surprised me, again.

Somehow what he just said hurt a million times more than anything that I thought he could say would hurt me. I now realise him blaming me for anything in this world will never be as bad him claiming that I mean nothing to him.

Hearing what he just said was much more hurtful than anything I could have ever imagine.

Earlier I was angry at now I simply punch him in the face for saying what he did and them make him take back his words, although I know I shouldn't feel that way. I mean if anyone asked me what he is to me I would say the same thing.

Why is it that we want people to do certain things for us, which we might not do for them? Why is that we want them to love us, when we are not sure that we can confess to loving them?

I shouldn't let him get to me. He's just an arrogant dip-shit.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I was sitting in room completing my chemistry home work and in my head cursing the man who invented this subject, when I remembered that I have to get started on that english assignment.

It was supposed to be a write up about a classic boom of our choice . We had to describe the plot, the settings and the Elizabethan times. And in the end write why we like the novel.

I hadn't seen him since he stabbed my heart earlier I the parking lot. And although we were supposed to do it together but since I didn't feel like seeing him just now, I started the work on my own.

I was about to compete the first paragraph when my eyes travelled towards rhe window and I realised that a there was a very calm breeze blowing outside, I decided to sit outside in balcony while I do the work.