CHAPTER 6 : KISSES AND MORE

CHAPTER : KISSES AND MORE

Please, make my day, by clicking on the tiny star and voting for this chapter.

Enjoy

I was speechless. Okay I know she had a crush on him and he, I had an idea about him liking her, but this?

When did this happen?

I turned around only to realise that the masked stranger with whom I had one of the best dance of my life was nowhere to be found!

God I couldn't even ask his name.

Anyways, I thought, turning about to face them if I get to know that Caroline forgot to tell me about this too, I'm gonna kill her.

But I don't think that's likely because if I know anything about Care I know that she can't keep her mouth shut about something like this for a minute let alone a few days. You might think that I should have expected Kate to tell me about it but if you knew Kate, you would not expect her to be the one telling you about it too, because she too shy for that. You practically have to force such things out of her. (Even though deep deep inside she does wanna tell you about it.)

They were lost in each other and I was lost in my thoughts, when my phone started ringing. And it was Jenna, Kate's mother. Now that got me alarmed, I went up to them as Mase held her waist with one hand on her face with another, while Kate had her hand wrapped around his neck. As they broke apart and saw each other with love and happiness in their sight, saying something to each other, I interrupted them, "Ahem, ahem I know you probably want to kill me right now but your mother called, so...."

"Excellent timing Alli" said Mason, while giving me expression that stated he clearly did want to kill me.

At least Kate had the grace to look ashamed.

"Hey come on, we all know that you don't wanna get Jenna angry, she will kill you, and you" I said pointing towards Mase " will never see her again and she'll probably kill me too for allowing you to be so late. As it is you never carry your phone." I finished with giving her a look like Jenna would probably give her when she finally shows up. Don't get me wrong, she isn't too strict or overprotective, she just hates it when Kate stays out after her curfew time, which by the way is 11:30.

She took the phone my hand and exclaimed, "Oh my god," she said in a serious, scared tone, "it's 12'O clock."

"Twelve fifteen to be precise and why on God's green earth do think I was freaking out a minute ago?" I propped one eyebrow.

"Oh just shut up already." She said, while heading towards the door. "And by the way, I so hate you right now,"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

And... here we are back to the place that is now home to me and my biggest enemy.

At least he isn't here today. I have the house to myself tonight, cause he is going to stay at his house with Tom before he leaves tomorrow for business.

(SURPRISE)

Ashton's POV.

As soon as the music stopped, I turned around and escaped the dance floor.

She didn't notice me leaving because she was busy staring at the couple on the centre of the floor. I just got a glimpse of them. But I am pretty sure, the guy there was Mase and i know exactly who the girl is. Firstly despite the mask I could recognise her and secondly I know what Mase's plans are for tonight. He's finally doing it. He is ginally gonna say 'I Love You' or mayve he already did!

Before I climbed up the stairs, I turned around to have a last glimpse, and saw her moving towards them. And I am back to thinking how gorgeous she looked. She looked like jumped right out of a movie.

She wore the dress I gave her that night.

Purple was her favourite colour and she looked absolutely breath-taking in it.

The dress hugged her curves in all the right places. It was tightly wrapped around her waist showing off her figure, which I must say is gorgeous. Not that she didn't look good earlier, but these years transformed her from a girl to a woman. Her makeup was very minimal and still brought out her green eyes, and her hair was done into an elegant bun while a few strands escaped, framing her perfect face in those silky brown strands.

God I am hooked! I'm talking like a thirteen year old girl for god's sake!

And I think I gave her look which described my feelings for far too long. Although I withdrew I think, she saw it.

Whatever I should not be thinking about her, specially on my Dad's birthday.

That reminds me, the reason I was going upstairs, to place my gift in his room. So as planned, I went to Dad's room and kept my gift on his nightstand. It was a photo of him and mom with me in there arms. I found the picture in mom's diary, which she wrote to me, and I couldn't think of a better gift. Just thinking about her brought a smile to my face.

After a while, Dad entered the room and smiled in my direction.

"Happy Birthday Dad," I said while hugging him.

"First of all you already wished me, second of all thank you, and third of all, its really good to spend some time with you." He said with a wide smile.

"Okay enough of the emotional drama, tell me what you got me for my birthday?" he said as we pulled back.

"Look for yourself," I said as I picked up the box and gave it to him.

He opened it and looked inside. Tears welled up in his eyes as he stared at the picture.

"This is the best gift I've received tonight, son. Or the second best." He said.

"Who's was the best one?" I asked.

"Alli's gift is just as good but maybe yours is the best. I don't know. But both are really well thought of," He said with a heart-warming smile.

THE END.

So how was it? I know it is really short but for once I wanted to end it happily, without any cliff hangers. Also this is all could manage, due to exams. Which are still going on but only the last one is left and I have a lot of time to prepare, so I thought I should update. Also the last chapter got 50 reads, just like I wanted it to.

Anyways what do you people think about Kate and Mase?

AND what are your views about Ashton's POV (point of view)? Do want more of them? Was it good to get inside Ashton's mind for a while?

If you want a quick update please do vote, cause as soon as I get 10 votes on this chapter or 12 votes on the previous one, I'll update. I'm not forcing you guys to vote just saying that if you want me write quicker, I could use some motivation.

The couple in the picture are Kate and Mase.

PLEASE do not forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Love, A.