CHAPTER 27 : TEARS

Hey guys I've extended the chapter quite a bit as i realised it seemed more like filler chapter than anything else. If you've already read it then read from the point Caroline's POV starts.

And if you appriciate my efforts vote, comment and share my story.

Enjoy ❤❤❤

LUKE'S POV

A kiss can be the simplest of things but that same kiss has the power to complicated the easiest of relationships. For example my relationship with Caroline.

Her lips felt softer than anything else with a strawberry flavour on them. It was probably the shortest kiss I've ever had but it was definetly the best. I didn't know what had came over me when I decided to kiss Caroline Heart but man was I glad that I did!

Her eyes were closed during that breif moment but when they opened they clearly had something to say. At first I think I caught a glimpse of a smile befor they turned dangerous enough to scare anyone away. They held confusion, surpise, doubt and anger.

She was probably wondering how I dared to do that even though in that moment I knew she wanted to kiss me as much as I did her.

We were far from accepting that now.

But the longer I looked at her the harder it hit me that her anger was not for me it was for herself.

As soon as we stepped backstage she sprinted away faster than Usain Bolt. And as soon as she was gone I was face to face with the rest of the group including Meg and Will, all of whom had several questions to ask.

"I'd say I'm not even gonna ask what that was but that exactly what I am gonna do." Alli said.

"It was a play."

"I didn't know that the play won't finish without you two kissing." said Meg.

"Kate was the one who asked us to do that."

"And you both refused me before the words were out of my mouth as far as I remember." Kate teased.

"We thought today was the final day so we should do it. And it was hardly a kiss it was just a peck on the lips." I justified.

"So you didn't kiss her just because you felt like it?" Ash asked pretending to be serious.

"Of course not they hate each other. Don't you Luke?" Mason asked sarcastically.

"Of course we do. That was just acting."

"Chemistry can't be acted out unless its there," satated Meg.

"Yeah man we all saw the way you looked at each other." Will said.

"Oh god you people are going to tease me forever about this aren't you?"

"What makes you think that? We aren't gonna tease you forever we're gonna tease you both Lare." Alli replied.

"Who the hell's lare?" I asked fully aware of what it meant.

"Lets not pretend that you don't know what Lare means, and we would like to take our leave go find the rest of Lare and torture her as we did you." Kate said before sprinting away almost as fast as Lare I mean Care did.

God these people are bloody awful!

What the hell happened that day I still wonder.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

My left foot wasn't even inside the door when Anna bombarded me.

"You really are an amazing actor."