CHAPTER 19 : NOW THE FUN BEGINS

Please read the Author's note at the end of the chapter and the next line must be a surprise for all of you so Enjoy ❤❤❤

Ashton's POV

Mason passes me the ball, and before I could could catch it I find myself flying towards the ground and Derick a player of the opposite team, got the ball and is running in the opposite direction with it.

What the hell is happening to me?

I haven't been able to concentrate on anything all day. Something's seriously wrong with me.

I don't have any idea whats going on. With these thoughts I exit the ground as coach annouces a fifteen minute break.

"Hey man you alright? I've been noticing since morning you're lost. So spill it. You know what coach will do if you perform this bad all day." Luke asked.

"Mase and Kate set her up on a blind date. And what do you mean this bad I'm still better than you."

"No no no, you're not changing the topic. Get it? And set who up? Alli?"

"No Caroline, of course Alli. Who else would I be concerned about."

"Say the word and I will find the guy and test his bone strenght a bit."

" You're not gonna do anything and I know who the guy is."

" Who is he?"

"William."

"Will, I knew he was shady. Told you he's gonna be a problem."

"I don't care what he does, who Alli dates."

"Sure you don't. Look man, you gotta decide what you want. Its high time! So do you have feelings for her or not?"

I took a long sigh without realising and then said, "I don't know mate. I mean I do still care for her but am I still in love, I don't have a damn clue. I just know that I can't bear to see her going out with other guys, I can't trust anyone with her."

"Yeah then how are you planning handle the dance today?"

"Hopefully better than you will." I said under my breath.

"What did you say man?"

"Nothing mate, you'll see."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It was finally noon time and I was ready in a black tux and matching black tie and shoes. My hair was gelled back and face shaven to perfection.

The decoration committee has completed it's job to perfection. The atmosphere is as romantic as it is wild.

Now it's time for the Team Lare to do its job.

The plan is simple we are to trick them into dancing with each other by daring them. Not directly because if there is any chance they know they'll have to dance with each other from the start, they will refuse but if we keep them guessing they might just go with the flow after all.

The last thing I wanted was to pick my up headache of a date from her house so I just told her to meet me there and drove to the dance with Luke.

Caroline is probably coming alone because all Mase had to do was to make sure that any guy who tries to ask her out is to be threatened to death.

We got to business as soon as we arrived. Between Meg taking care of the voting department and us challeging Luke and Care to dance with the person who wins the title of homecoming queen and king respectively, (as they would surely win the other title) we had pretty good chances of succeeding.

What came as a surprise though was Luke challenging me to dance with the girl who got the same position I did, because it was obvious that if Luke came first I would definetly be the second one and vice versa.

The things I do for...

I agreed.

Soon the party started and I had the misfortune of seeing the schmuck with my girl. God did she look good. He is one lucky bastard!

Why the hell does he have to be there everywhere I go?

She was wearing a short little black dress with sweetheart neckline or something.. I dont know I think its called that.

Damn that dress is gonna be the end of me!

The worst thing although is that she didn't even notive me!

Here I am trying to set up the unlikeliest pair for her and she doesn't even have the decency to notice or look for me.

I'll show her what ignoring looks like.

My partner arrived just in time for my revenge. Wait what am I doing? What revenge? This would only be a revenge if she felt something for me and if it was so she wouldn't be dancing with that idiot without sparing a glance to me.

Whatever.

Just as soft music started playing I took natalie's hand and started dancing only to notice the couple dancing beside us was them.

At last our eyes met just as the song started to reach it's peak. I spimned Natalie around without once removing my eyes from Allison's. Just as Natalie came rolling back into my arms Allison said somethig to William and he held her up and dipped her down. We still somehow managed to maintain eye contact as this song ended and another one began.

This carried on for quite sometime until it was time to annouce the runner ups amd the winners of the titles Homecoming King and Queen. And if everything went well and Meg did her job it would surely be Luke and Caroline.

Now the fun begins.

THE END.

You might have noticed that this chapter is written in the present tense, so you can guess that I'm contemplating writing this story in the future tense as opposed to continuing in the past so do tell me what you think.

One more thing you might have noticed is that this chapter is way too small and late but don't worry I'll compensate by making the nect one the biggest yet.

But this will be the last update until I reach my goal of a certain no. of votes until then I may keep rewriting the older chapters cause I don't want my story to proceed with some of my earlier mistakes not being rectified. Don't worry there will not be any major changes in the plot just a final editing touch to all the chapters written so far and I hope that when I improve the story I will reach my aforementioned goal and then I can update. Until then goodbye to all my fathful reader even to those who find it impossible to reach the vote button and press it.

I almost forgot, don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

Love, A.