CHAPTER 16 : GIRLS DAY OUT GIRLS DAY IN

Please bring a huge smile on my face and tap the star on the bottom left corner and VOTE for the chapter. Cause I worked hard to get it done. Specially since exams are on my head.

Enjoy ❤❤❤

Now that I had tortured Care to my heart's content, by making her try thousand outfits. It was her chance to inflict the same pain on me, and she welcomed the opportunity with open arms.

I mean the girl litrally chose twenty dresses from all over the place and made me try each one.

The first five apparently were not up to the mark but the woman couldn't realise that before making me try out each one of them! I swear she going to regret it.

The sixth one was a short black dress, with off shoulder straps and sweetheart neckline which reached mid thighs. It was a figure hugging dress which greatly complemented my long smooth legs.

I was still admiring the beauty of the dress when I heard Caroline say, "Come on, let's see how that baby looks on you."

"Yeah just get out of the room already."

I opened the trial room's door and stepped outside.

"Oh my God, this dress is totally it."

"Exactly, you have to buy this!" agreed Caroline.

I took a look at the price tag and unfortunately it was a little bit over my budget.

"Here, give it to me, I'll handle this one." Saying this she slauntered to the billing counter and started flirting balantly with the cashier.

That's when I realised, she planned to seduce him into giving us an extravagant discount. And by the looks of it she really had it handled. I mean a guy has to blind to say no to her!

After about five minutes we stood outside the shop having successfully purchased both our dresses with a heavy discount, while Kate's had already been gifted to her by her father.
Who believed in buying off his children's love and respect rather than earning it.

"Wow, Thank you so much. I seriously love you."

"Nah, it's nothing. You just owe me a huge debt." She accompanied this with a wink.

"A Lannister always pays his debts." I said with an elaborate hand gestrue.

"We'll see, about that."

In between our conversation, I noticed Kate was staring into the space with a sad face. I totes my head towards her in order to make Caroline aware of bestfriend' s depressed state.

"Come on, now let's get this doll cheered up." She said while holding Kate and my hand and dragging us to the bakery store at the end of the line-up of shops.

If there is anything that can cheer Kate up, it's mouthwatering baked delicacies.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After an hour of sweetness and gossips Kate finally started cheering up.

We decided to have a sleepover to complete our girls day out.

But before that we watched the notebook for the thousandth time and all our cheering went down the drain because Kate cannot watch that movie without bawling her eyes out. And then it was time to play some truth and dare.

Kate spun the it landed on Care who immediately said truth and rightly so because I remember, the last time she was dared to do something, she almost ended up breaking her leg.

"Do you think Luke's hot? You have to say yes even if you think so very rarely."

And that ladies and gentlemen put a stop to Caroline Castle's unstoppable mouth. This was one of the few times in my life that I've seen her speechless. That girl can rant, gossip or comment about anything for hours, straight.

"Don't lie, I can tell when you're lying." She has a tell, whenever she lies she is bound to blink twice.

"Okay maybe he is, a little."

"What."

"I do think that Luke is hot, irrespective of his very repulsive attitude."

"Caroline Castle thinks Luke Salvetore is hot?

Now that is some shocking news. And just so you know I have it on record." Kate flashed her phone in front of her face to support her claim.

And boy was her expression worth capturing.

"You bitch, you're down."

And with this she stood up and started chasing Kate who was running around like a mad dog was after her.

Kate tried hiding behind, like that would have helped.

This continued for a while before they finally calmed down. Kate deleted the recording in front of her and that finally got her anger in control. What she didn't realise was that she had already sent me recording before deleting it from her phone.

Then the bottle was spun again and it landed on me, and like Care I said truth too.

"Any crushes, we don't know about."

The first thought that entered my mind was him but I can't tell them that and if I lie they'll know and then I remembered, the masked stranger at the party last night.

"I know it'll sound silly but there was this guy, I met at Ashton's dad's party, we danced and I could seriously listen to the volume of my heartbeats. There was this spark between us. I know it's no use thinking about him, because I most probably won't see him ever again."

"What did you say his name was, again." Asked Kate

"I didn't. Because I don't know his name."

"What you're practically crushing on the guy and you don't even know his name. Please, for the love of God, tell me you atleast saw his face." Replied Care.

"Actually, the thing is, I didn't." I said sheepishly.

"You idiot!" They both exclaimed simultaneously.

"Hey, it's not completely my fault. My dance was concluded with sight of two of best friends kidding each other in the middle of the dance floor, out of the blue. Forgive me for being a little shock. And by the time I came back to my senses and turned around, the guy has dissapered in thin air."

"And you didn't once asked him what his name was all through the dance?"

At that time I was too embarrassed to say anything so I just shook my head to say no. I don't know why but all through the dance I didn't once fell the need to talk to him, it felt like I knew everything about him already.

"Okay tell us what he was wearing or maybe sometging about his mask. Maybe we can guess who the guy was."

"Well he was really hot, green eyes, the mask was golden with patterns on the border and around the eyes."

"Wait, what coloured you say his mask was?"

"Golden."

And after that I pretty much dozed off. Completely unaware of the expressions of shock and understanding which graced Care's face. And all the thoughts that were running through her mind when she realised the truth.

THE END.

So I thought that was pretty good. What do you guys think?

Let me know through your comments.

And PLEASE do VOTE!

I don't have much else to say except I wanted to write a longer chapter but that would mean a longer wait for you people and that's why I updated.

Love, A. ❤