CHAPTER 11 : SEXUAL INNUENDOS AND DISAGREEMENTS

Enjoy ❤❤❤

To add to this wonderfully progressing day, I happened to come across my arch nemisis, the bane of my exsistance, Mitchell. Also know as Mitch-Bitch.

She's the school bitch, don't confuse her with the school queen bee, that's Natalia. Natalie is the head cheerleader, and the bad boy's that is Luke's on and off girlfriend. Now that's the nice way of saying things because everyone knows Luke Salvatore does do girlfriends, he simply hooks up with different girls every night. And by saying that she is her girlfriend/booty call I mean that he just hooks up with her more than he does with other girls. Sometimes Natalia also hooks up with the idiot but thats. So that's Natalia for you.

While our dear bitch-mitch is a whole different story because, she follows in her footsteps except she has even less self-respect than her. You see, Natalia is only desperate for Luke but Mitchell is on a whole new level, she is desperate for any guy who's good looking or has a place in the football team and obviously they're all attractive. And FYI all three of the guys in our group are on the team.

Not that I'm accepting the fact that he's attractive, but I can't say that the football team isn't hot because it includes one jerk or maybe even two.

As I walked past her, being her usual self, she stepped her foot forward expecting me to fall face-forward on the floor.

Now I might be clumsy but I'm not stupid. So I carefully used my leg so as to make her trip back and land on her butt and said, "That could have worked, only if you had the common sense to try it on someone who isn't too familiar with your wickedness. You immature skank.

Then again you and common sense are two words that should not even be spoken in the same sentence, Bitch. Oh sorry I meant Mitch, or maybe not."

With this and a insulting glare I walked towards my next class, avoiding the lingering eyes of my fellow schoolmates. They looked at me like I had insulted the president of america instead of the school's bitch. Well its not a common sight to see, cause she is person who everyone else tries to avoid any disagreements with, and that's because she can be your worst nightmare but I'm not affected by anything she does because she has already tried everything she's capable of on me.

"Sassy! And she most probably deserved it."

I heard the voice and turned around to come face to face with a girl about my age. I took some time to acces her and discovered that she was a blonde, with grey eyes with a cute face and nice slim body, and judging by what she just said, someone I'm going to get along with.

"Oh you have no idea." I replied with a smile.

"I take it you you hate her more than Hilary Clinton hates Donald Trump."

"For good reasons too and don't even get me started on that." I said.

"Oh I'm sure, cause she seems like the school Bitch"

"You just read my mind and I love you already."

"I have a feeling you and I will be great friends. So which class do you have next?" she inquired.

"I have History."

"Thank god I will know atleast one person in class. And I'm sorry it so rude of me I didn't even tell you my name! Hi I'm Meg, well its actually Margret but I go by the name of Meg."

"Alison Waters." I said while shaking her stretched hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Now come on lets get going, I'm sure you've got a class to attend."